Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I read that if i check the temperature of of the exhaust pipe of every of the cylinders I will understand how the engine works and whether somebody has played with the map of injection
I made a check with a laser thermometer - one of the exhaust pipe was at 155 degree Celsius, 2 - at 112, 3 - 122 and 4th - 100, In my opinion this means that somebody has played with the map of injection before me . If somebody has idea how to fix tha maping, because in Vietnam nobody can do that instead me , I will be glad to tell me. As an addition my revolution-counter bounces permanently at 200 - 300 revolutions per minute. Thank you in advance

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope i dont have i saw my ECU when i was changing my air filter
but i dont know if its programmable ecu or not ... if you mean PCIII i dont have too

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
Yeah I meant PC3.

That can be the easiest way to fix ur problem, however, if someone "played with" your current map, then there has to be some sort of way to "un-play with"... if you follow me

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
what you're describing is within the range of normal variation. ride and forget about it. there's nothing wrong- leave it alone. the stock ECU cannot be tampered with, nobody messed with it- don't worry, just ride.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
do you mean that the rpms bounce between 200 and 300 actual rpms a minute or that it goes between 200 and 300 away from normal.

200-300 rpms per minute is bad

1200 +/- 200 isnt that bad really

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my bike bounce from 1300 to 1600 rpm only on idle speed when im riding everything is fine no bounce just fly like wind

1 - 7 of 7 Posts