Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any good custom maps? I have an M4 slipon exhaust, velocity stacks, BMC filter and a power commander. I don't have a custom map. Short on cash. THANKS

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Custom maps are like dentures. They only fit one mouth. Don't waste your time trying to find one that matches. Save up and get it mapped.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Does anyone have any good custom maps? I have an M4 slipon exhaust, velocity stacks, BMC filter and a power commander. I don't have a custom map. Short on cash. THANKS

Custom maps are just that....custom made for that bike,that combination...what works for me might make your bike run like crap....start with a map off the power commander site....get a custom one done just for you....well worth the money!

·
Registered
564 Posts
now ure lookin, i think oeman moves htem for u into the rite sections for us. but if u lose anyfin again or need to find a thread, use the search fuction, its on the tool bar at the top of page.

·
Registered
564 Posts
soz 'moeman' and 'them' and 'function'........ wot a state!

·
Registered
172 Posts
i've got all the same mods, with the exception of a different slip on. i had a custom map done and it was way different then the micron map i originally had. 3 hp up top and 3-6 throught most of the rest of the curve. it was pretty lean too. custom map cost me 111.xx, definately worth it.

·
Registered
153 Posts
i agree that you should just wait and save up for the custom map, you will be mo' pleased with the results

1 - 9 of 9 Posts