Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im going. been wanting to try out this track among others on my list.
so whos going or lookin at maybe going??

:drunk:

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Dude Mel you've quite a few TD's lined up. I'll be doing SOW 3/1 with trackxperience and possibly Chuckwalla 4/12 with them as well. Hopefully Ill see you at one TD later on down the line!

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dude Mel you've quite a few TD's lined up. I'll be doing SOW 3/1 with trackxperience and possibly Chuckwalla 4/12 with them as well. Hopefully Ill see you at one TD later on down the line!
yep, gonna try and do alot of trackdays this year before i deploy to afghan. :drunk:

chuckwalla is on my list of tracks to do this year!:cruising:

·
Registered
974 Posts
I was gonna go and watch the event - if you want to borrow the go pro hero hd pick up a 2gb sd card and let me know.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll be there on the 20th. It'll be my 2nd time. My goal is to break get under 2 mins. Yes, I'm super slow....
:+1::iamwith:
im pretty slow too!!!:drunk:

lookin forward to this track after viewing this instruction video.
and realizing this track is only 79.9 mi away from my house. :drunk:

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
:+1::iamwith:
im pretty slow too!!!:drunk:

lookin forward to this track after viewing this instruction video.
and realizing this track is only 79.9 mi away from my house. :drunk:
Ok, I'm not the smartest man in the world so this may or may not be a dumb question, but in that vid the instructor points out a pot hole to avoid on the track, why in the fvck don't they fix it?:drunk::retard:

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Ok, I'm not the smartest man in the world so this may or may not be a dumb question, but in that vid the instructor points out a pot hole to avoid on the track, why in the fvck don't they fix it?:drunk::retard:
It's been fixed. In fact, I think they took out that little kink of a turn. You gonna make it with us Pare? I got more spam musubi and pandesal for ya.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
I'll be there in level sloooooooooww...

Still gotta get used to this bike.

Look for a guy on in yellow dainese leathers on a primer grey RR with a blue fender and a Squirt sticker on it. That'll be me.

<----and I probably won't be doing much of that...dammit....I can't believe how much I miss that bike...urgh!!

·
Registered
3,189 Posts

Look for a guy on in yellow dainese leathers on a primer grey RR with a blue fender and a Squirt sticker on it.

That'll be me.
Cool man. See you there. I'll be garaged w/ Slaps and a group of guys I ride with on the weekends. You're welcome to pit with us as well.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts

Look for a guy on in yellow dainese leathers on a primer grey RR with a blue fender and a Squirt sticker on it. That'll be me.

<----and I probably won't be doing much of that...dammit....I can't believe how much I miss that bike...urgh!!

I'll be on the look out for ya. Didn't we ride to Julian once? We met up at Mira Mesa near the 15. I think you had just got the blue 600rr then.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts