Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took my marchesini wheels to a bike shop to have power pures put on. I paid 30 dollars per wheel. I come back and look the wheels over and one of the rear spacers is hanging out and the other (rotor side) is not present. I asked him and he claims it was never there. Anyway I asked him to take my # in case he finds it in his shop. does anyone know where I can just get a rear spacer for a 07-08? hardracing, and a few other stores couldnt sell me the individual part just new wheels.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Check the threads on here. Some one here actually started making after market ones the are better and lighter than stock and stay in during tires being changed. I'll do some searching.

Sent from my DROIDX using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Only problem is those are for stock. I need a rear marchesini spacer. but thanks for the response

·
Premium Member
13,137 Posts
Nope... your basically screwed.

If it was there tell him so, and that he owes you a new one.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I bet you could call someone (even a shop that stocks marchesini rims, not just drop ships) and have them give you the dimensions of the spacer. Then you can take that to a machine shop and have them make one out of hardened steel. I would still make the shop pay for it since they lost it.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
never bring your spacers with the wheels for a tire change!!! on another note get in touch with marchesini directly they will probably be able to help you out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts