Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
BOTM Winner 09/12 Repsol DaRizzo And Don't U Forg
17,681 Posts
Btw these wheels are amazing. Those will fit any year RRA just need to have a new spacer made for about $50. That's what I did. So a total investment of 1250 and u have some nice wheels.

They are lighter then stock so the bike will lean in faster. Great buy for looks and performance. Also you won't find a set for less then $1500 unless you piece it together like I did and that's not guaranteed to match. Found that out.

Someone Snatch them and plasti dip them

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
17,681 Posts
Go for it u will thank me later. My pieced together set was that much and my rim for the rear had to be machined to fit then the jackass didn't do it right and cost me $200 in bearings.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
I think I might do it tomorrow rizzo, seriously. I'll need to somehow put the money in the bank before I go to work tomorrow though, when I get out the bank closes. They would look great on my bike I think and you don't see the anodized blue very often.

·
17,681 Posts
No I u see gold, black or white. Your call man. That's a deal. They are about $3000 new

·
Registered
913 Posts
03cbr.... U better but these because I have the money in my account and the blue would match my Honda perfectly... Im keepin myself from buying these but if you don't buy them I just may not e able to contain myself

·
17,681 Posts
Just for pics here's mine to see them

Now my rear is a 6 instead of a 5.5 so it will be a little more skinny then mine

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
Being in Canada shipping will be expensive just pm the seller your address he can get an estimate on shipping from UPS or USPS on line all he would need is box dimensions , approximate weight , zip codes from & to regardless of shipping cost this is a smoking deal

·
Registered
687 Posts
What kind of shop would you take these to to have a new spacer machined, and how would the shop know the exact dimensions to shape the spacer? Wouldn't it have to be a motorcycle specialty shop? You couldn't just call up marchesini and have them send you a new spacer?

·
17,681 Posts
Marchesini will but goodluck. They are in a diff country. They still haven't replied to me an I sent it 8 months ago

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.