Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta say I'm surprised there isn't a thread here that I could find on this game.

I got it on release day and was relatively impressed with it until the obvious ending.

To those that own it, what are your thoughts, overall and the ending?

I'm curious to see what the press release Bioware is supposed to give in April will have to provide "closure". Because honestly the choice endings had nothing to do with any earlier choices in any of the other games other than a couple small things like destroying the collector base in ME2.

·
Registered
540 Posts
loved the game..improved a lot on the gameplay... but lost many RPG elements and exploration that made ME a great series...

also the ending wasn't as bad people made it out to be ... if you choose to control the reapers you are (unknowingly) completing your indoctrination by the reapers... if you choose to destroy the reapers you break free which is proven by that extra scene of shepard waking up on earth in the rubble...
So all the mass relay explosions never happened...

·
OG
3,350 Posts
I played it for three hours and enjoyed it so much that I decided to stop. I never played part 2, so I'm going to pick that one up and beat it before I continue my ME3 journey.

·
Registered
714 Posts
was good.. i beat me3 then me2, then me3 again with the new choices. going to play the 1st one now... but def not going to beat the others again lol takes to long and the choices from the first one dont really hold much value to the 2nd or third. great game cant wait till the next one if there is one

·
Registered
2 Posts
like the game, been through it a couple times. I chose the jumping off ending where you start a new race of beings combining AI an humans...where Joker an Edi get together...although the circuit board skin texture on Joker looks strange.

Been playing the multiplayer a lot though. Have almost all the weapons at level 10, an almost a 400 N7 rating...although not really trying to get this that high.

Currently playing a Vorcha Sentinal in mp using ethier the Strikker or the M37. not the best combo, but works.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
347 Posts
was good.. i beat me3 then me2, then me3 again with the new choices. going to play the 1st one now... but def not going to beat the others again lol takes to long and the choices from the first one dont really hold much value to the 2nd or third. great game cant wait till the next one if there is one
+1.

I'm going back through the series. I've restarted through 1 and I'm pretty much playing the opposite of the way I did the first time through to see how much me3 changes.

I wish the game had been longer, I was hooked with the new combat system, it was super intuitive.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Its a great game and the plot/ending must have taken alot of time. I wanna go pick up the previous 2 games now. The whole thing reminds me of SW.

·
Registered
136 Posts
The ending has been beaten like a dead horse but I have to say again that it totally blew. They recently released the extended cut ending that is supposed to fill in some plot holes but I passed on them...although they were free. It really came many months too late when any interest for me was already dead. The entire series was amazing I have to say. It was just the last 10 minutes that gave me a WTF moment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts