Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Matte Black Integrated Mirrors

Just purchased these off of egay.. I like the look plus there turn signals. not bad huh??

anyone else got these.... if so how do u like them??
Says it fits 03-08

Feedback wanted

:ciao:

I read u can drill a hole through the front cowl to hide the wire... if so im doing that.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I know someone has them here just can't remember who but they did drill a whole in the fairing to get the wiring through. I'm more of a fan of the GSX-R mirrors if I wanted blinkers but that's a more expensive route.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I love them! Took a little getting used to. I did however drill little holes next to the brackets to route the wires. I have gotten several compliments too!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Can you hook me up with the link/person you got them off?

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
I love them! Took a little getting used to. I did however drill little holes next to the brackets to route the wires. I have gotten several compliments too!

What were some of the complaints about? Do you have them as well as the side blinkers.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
ha it looks weird with the lights. Im sure it took quite some time to get use too. Do you have the lights as running lights or just turn.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ha it looks weird with the lights. Im sure it took quite some time to get use too. Do you have the lights as running lights or just turn.
Yeah.. At first im like WTF did i do.... then It started to grow on me... so now i think there bad ass.... I just have them as turn

·
Registered
81 Posts
Have mine hooked up at turn signals. Had just the flush mounts at first, but I got tired of people not seeing those as I was turn and almost running me over a few times. So I upgraded to these and those indecents don't happen as much.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts