Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this from another forum:

Su questa culo di moto non corro piu was the words Max used after his last race in Turkey (and his terrible finishing position) which means "I ain't running again with this shitbike", after finishing his sentence Max dropped the RCV in front of Honda people, this people passed the scene to Seguru Kanazawa (director of HRC) which in his turn showed Max the doorway informing him that Turkey was his last race with HRC.
Allthough you could speculate this is the end of the story...it still isn't according to the same sources (Italian press) Max has stated that this was his worst career time (Yeah right...) "This bike doesn't work as it should, i totally have no support from the company, the engineers do nothing for this bike". Plus he is allready seeking legal advice to press charges against Honda (!!!!??? woa...man you must have a very big selfesteem...).
Now the fun part is that according to speculations Biaggi has come to a deal with Camel Honda, but Seguru Kanazawa warned Pons team (Camel Honda) that there will not be a deal with Biaggi...they will not accept Biagi riding a Honda. More specific Seguru Kanazawa who usually makes nearly no press comments stated "La moto per Biaggi non c' e!" (La Repubblica newspaper) (meaning "There won't be a bike for Biaggi!"
Now Biaggi seems loosing his next motogp season since most of the teams have reached deals with old or new riders and have nearly filled all the available positions.
This is official news according to Italian press and its allready being broadcasted all over TV, radio and newspapers.

·
Registered
156 Posts
only Max could bitch about the Honda. I loved Doohan's quote in faster about wishing he had Max's excuse book when he was racing.

I for one won't be too sad if Max is gone. Max has had his chance and didn't get it done. There are too many young, exciting riders ready to move up.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Although this is probably one of the best moves Honda could make, It's good to get rid of his whiny ass. I question Honda's thinking on the non-signing of Chris V. Max has been bitching all year about the RC-211V set-ups. You would think Honda seen this coming and go ahead and get rid of him beforehand so the Chris V. signing would occur. Now what from the Honda camp???

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
see you max you wont be missed

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
dragon129 said:
Although this is probably one of the best moves Honda could make, It's good to get rid of his whiny ass. I question Honda's thinking on the non-signing of Chris V. Max has been bitching all year about the RC-211V set-ups. You would think Honda seen this coming and go ahead and get rid of him beforehand so the Chris V. signing would occur. Now what from the Honda camp???
I think they saw more potential in Pedrosa. Personally I think Vermeulen has a whole lotta potential, but not as much as Pedrosa! But only time will tell.

As for Biaggi! I was expecting a whole lotta from him too. But w/ his big ego and Honda's big ego, I should've known something was bound to go horribly wrong!

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
i hated his bitchy ass anyways. always whining about something.

·
Registered
89 Posts
DOH! didn't notice this thread here and went straight into the racing one. Ha ha the whinger is out, what a tosser. A works bike, new circuit for everyone, chance to show his ability and gets beaten by a guy whos had about 6 hours riding a satelite teams bike. Sorry don't want to sound like I'm disrespecting Chris Vermeulen there, I'm a massive fan of his and followed him since supersports.
Another twist in the Biaggi ride for 06 saga is that although Honda have said he's not to ride one of their bikes, he does have a personal sponsership deal with Camel, and Sito Pons needs there backing!

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
good by Max
he complained when he used to ride for camel
them gets switched with barros to repsol
and still cant produce
will not miss him at all
want to see Padrosa and hayden on repsol for 06
malendri and vermuelin on telefonica

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Max dropping a RC211v in front of fans is a total disrespect to Honda and I can see why he was dropped.

I wonder if he still gets to ride at Comunitat Valenciana next weekend?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Omarvelous said:
I think they saw more potential in Pedrosa. Personally I think Vermeulen has a whole lotta potential, but not as much as Pedrosa! But only time will tell.

As for Biaggi! I was expecting a whole lotta from him too. But w/ his big ego and Honda's big ego, I should've known something was bound to go horribly wrong!

I think Pedrosa will do a great job. The Repsol camp should do well. But they could have given Chris V. a Camel spot though.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Max whinned too damn much anyways. His career is slowly coming to a end in the near future if it is not now. Bye bye max

·
Registered
492 Posts
That was years ago
600RidgeRunner said:
How about this one

Rossi giving Biaggi the finger after finally getting past him. Biaggi went so far as to elbow Rossi into the dirt at that race.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
How is it the bikes fault when his teammate has been getting podium positions? Even when Hayden doesn't win he really doesn't have anything bad to say about the bike, he realizes that he just couldn't get it done. It will be fun to see a new rider for Repsol who is thankfull to be there.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts