Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get the Camel RC211V Race Replica Set that Biaggi runs on? I have the yellow RR and would love that look. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
did you apply them yourself? a couple of them are pretty damn big stickers and seem like they would bubble easily.

·
Registered
206 Posts
some people actually apply a bit of hit on them to reduce the bubbles... just use a hairdryer untils its nice and warm than apply it and also make sure to clean the surface your applying the sticker on

U

·
0 Posts
Biaggi cries all the time, try another scheme. :lol2:
All the pics are pretty cool except for Rossi ridin' b!tch, wassup with that?

·
Registered
682 Posts
Rossi riding b*tch is too funny.

bike looks good! those rims are looking awesome...was going to powdercoat mine but it'll cost me around $250...i don't mind spending a couple of bills to get it chromed.

- D

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I need something that is going to look good with the yellow, though. The Rossi wouldn't work with the yellow. That is why I am looking at the Camel. The Telefonica wouldn't work unless it is a blue bike, right?

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
the guy riding with rossi is the one who made that love 60's design the competition was in spain last year and due to the fact that his design was chosen honda gave him a 600 rr with his design as a first place prize ( lucky dude )

·
Registered
72 Posts
USMC 600RR said:
I need something that is going to look good with the yellow, though. The Rossi wouldn't work with the yellow. That is why I am looking at the Camel. The Telefonica wouldn't work unless it is a blue bike, right?
How bout yellow rims with a tapeworks kit.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was thinking about a tapeworks kit also, but that would be a pain in the a$$ to apply. stickers that big seem like they would be nearly impossible to get on without bubbles.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts