Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May get a new Maxima SE or Altima SE-R. Not sure though. My dealer wants to take my Sentra SE-R (which lease is not up until next March). Going to see if they can give me a decent deal on either of the two cars, if not I'll just wait until March and get something totally different. What do you guys think about these two?

·
Registered
807 Posts
altima SE-R is a nice ass car man, but then again so is the maxima. depends, im sure it would be a lot easier to get a stick in the altima than the maxima. are they even making the 6spd in the maxima anymore? anyways, prolly get a better deal with the altima too

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They still have manual with the Max. My thing is, I can get the basic (which has nice amenities) Maxima for about the same price as the SE-R Altima which has a bit more such as sunroof, leather, bi-xenon lights, 265hp. I guess we'll see. I'll take them both for a test drive and see what kind of numbers they throw at me.

·
Registered
936 Posts
honestly for the price of the Maxima I would rather get a BMW, or an Audi, even if used. Did you see the new Mercedes-benz c230 sport? I always thought the benz was a car for old rich guys! But the new c230 is hot!!!!

·
Deeze
1,160 Posts
I was thinking about the maxima when I bought my car, ended up getting a BMW. The maxima had many more options but couldn't touch how the beamer drives.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Altima is nice and I think they have seriously affected the maxima sales ever since they put the 3.5 liter engine in it. If I had to choose, I'd pick the higher accessorized Alty.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have the maxima se and i have no complaints.. i have the sunroof... no leather (not a fan) and no xenons.. the xenons i would like, but to get them you have to upgrade the entire SE... i like that car... but if i were in the market now i would get the acura TL

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
get a 1990 Civic SI, I have 315,834 miles on mine and not a problem!! By the way my dad bought this car new so yes they are all our miles. Go with a Honda or Acura!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Buy a used porsche boxer convertable. You'll love it!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got the Altima SE-R today. WIll have some pics up tomorrow.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts