Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you list your bike for sale, and you DONT want to sale it, to leave it the hell off the site. ive tried contacting 3 people about bikes they want to trade or sale, and its been 3 weeks and none has responded.. DO NOT post your bike if your ONLY thinking about it.. good god

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
^ this happened to me a few times, good luck and i am with you.

·
Registered
615 Posts
:crackup: Give em hell TR

·
Registered
113 Posts
if you list your bike for sale, and you DONT want to sale it, to leave it the hell off the site. ive tried contacting 3 people about bikes they want to trade or sale, and its been 3 weeks and none has responded.. DO NOT post your bike if your ONLY thinking about it.. good god
wait it ill get better they will respond but a few month later hahaha

·
Registered
268 Posts
Or prevent new people who just joined the forum from posting up ads. I've seen lots of forums where people just sign up to post their ads and never post again. Not even the courtesy to say if the bike has been sold or not.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well they do have the 100 post rule here.. i jsut dont understand. even if your not interested, atleast be kind enough to man up and say, you know, thanks for the offer but no thanks. some type of answer is better than nothing.. hell if anyone wants my bike, or if i post it for sale, ITS FOR SALE. and ill contact you EITHER WAY. whether its a deal or not

·
Registered
903 Posts
You are thinking that there is some common sense involved here! Wrong! I agree with you 100%.........to bad when they post up and then don't answer, that we can't confiscate their bikes and be sold at auction! :crackup:

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
People do that crap on craigslist all the time too. I email about their ad, and never hear anything back. Annoying for sure.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
People do that crap on craigslist all the time too. I email about their ad, and never hear anything back. Annoying for sure.
I agree. It took 4 days to get 3 emails out of someone about their car. When i said i has a preapproved loan they decided to tell me it was a salvage title.

·
Registered
444 Posts

·
Modcake with sprinkles
9,039 Posts
this **** keeps happening to me on craigslist. Looking for a bike so ill check every day and one will be posted that day and ill email or call them and no body will call back... At least be courteous and tell me it sold or something. :banghead:

·
Registered
7 Posts
So this part frustrates me a bit too. When I was looking to buy, I emailed at least 20 people and probably got 4 answers back. I have been on here even before I got my 600RR. I am at the point where I want to sell my bike and get it to another rider who'd enjoy it. Craigslist brings way too many spammers/scammers and you can't get anywhere. I found this place a great source of info, but not able to post my sale here. I understand the reason for 100+ posts; but I wish I were able to post one here. The last bike I had I sold it to a member $400 cheaper than what I would have sold on craigslist.

·
Modcake with sprinkles
9,039 Posts
I found this place a great source of info, but not able to post my sale here. I understand the reason for 100+ posts; but I wish I were able to post one here. The last bike I had I sold it to a member $400 cheaper than what I would have sold on craigslist.
just post around and chat. Not that hard to get 100 posts. It just saves the hassle of getting people joining and spamming bikes for sale. Makes you actually try to sell it so that youre serious.

·
Registered
165 Posts
hi guys... im selling my bike.. and ill be more than willing to respond! haha, but OP is correct, if people do post up "for sale threads" and post an ad they should be courteous enough to respond with : "sold", "not for sale anymore", "sorry the price you offered is will not suffice"... etc...

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
its been going opposite for me lately, got stuff for sale, people say they are on the damn way with the money, no sho, no call. fagglez.

good luck

1 - 18 of 18 Posts