Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
the song was gay. the riding wasnt that bad, imo. I can't/haven't tried doing half that stuff.

C

·
0 Posts
It was ok, just a typical stunt video. I like how he did the handstand, I've never seen that done in all the stunt videos I've seen.

In the end anytime people do this on the street its gay in my opinion. But what do I know?

·
Registered
235 Posts
gay. I wonder why he bothers wearing a helmet at all

·
Registered
269 Posts
He was ok, not good. You can tell he doesnt have great control when doing his stunts, like going off the road almost and drifting lanes, and especially the way he keeps going sideways when doing stoppies.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Dude had skills and he did keep it out of trafic for the most part.

·
Registered
395 Posts
his bike was gay his outfit was gay his hair was gay oh the music his style wasnt that great i wanna paint my bike like a tiger grrr grrrrr

·
Registered
395 Posts
umm tecno sucks

·
Banned
272 Posts
Music was hella lance bass. The guy had skills though. I wonder if half the people saying he was just OK can do any of those moves. Post your videos, and keep the stunts out of traffic.

·
Registered
230 Posts
sampsonvr6 said:
his bike was gay his outfit was gay his hair was gay oh the music his style wasnt that great i wanna paint my bike like a tiger grrr grrrrr
i thought his hair kick arse. but im one of those long haired bastards anyway. i think stunting is cool in the right place/time. i dont really get into it much. i would be PIIIIIISED if i totalled my bike doing something like that.

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
eh kinda gay but like the handstand his whoolies need work

·
Registered
194 Posts
Dudes gonna be dead if doesn't take it to a parking lot. Wheelies and stoppies are kinda cool, the other stuff doesn't do anything for me imo.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts