Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search and found some pretty old posts, but not the info im looking for. I'd like to know the price you got if you have one, and the options you have on it. Does Mazda have a set price on them, or was anybody able to haggle a lil with the dealer? Maybe what kind of payments you have to, along with the credit that went along with those payments, excellent, good, or bad. Pics arent bad either.

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
everyone can haggle. mazda's owned by ford so you should be able to get invoice or lower since they've been running they're family pricing thing

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I only ask about the haggeling because i know scion wont do it, the price you see is the price you get. Ill have to ask about the fam discount, im not sure if works with mazda or not.

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
it should work with mazda, they don't bottom line like toyota does with scion, they're following Carmax's model.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Ive got one...had it for almost a year now.

Hands down the finest car you can buy for 20,000 or less! The build quality and materials used in the car are of what a 30-40000 dollar car are...not your typical eco-box at all! Civics, corollas, celicas and other small sport compacts just dont compare. Go drive one and you'll see what i mean. They are incredably refined for the price you pay for them. Ive got almost 20,000 on mine and its been as reliable as a brick. Keep the oil changed and stay on top of your maintenance and it will probably outlast you. I got the 2.3S as the I series was a little too plain jane....plus the larger motor is nice...pretty quick and plenty of get up and go....has a nice flat torque curve so you dont have to wind it to the moon to get it to go like alot of those other ricer cars out there. The ride quality is excellent...very little road noise and a pretty cushy ride. Good luck trying to haggle with the salesmen though...they are in such high demand and sell so quickly that they really arent interested in meeting your bottom dollar when the next person in line is willing to pay top dollar. I paid 19,500 for mine brand new out the door with tax and tag(sticker was 20,900) and a 100,000 mile warranty...but its got every option minus the leather and navi. Look for a 2004 as their identical to the 05's but can be had for a good deal cheaper if you dont mind a used one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts