Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got off work a little early today, and my friend just happened to stop in at the shop before I finished up. He was on his 04 ZX-6R, so I asked him if he wanted to ride when I was finished. He waited for me, as he talked a little trash, trying to get my blood boiling. I laughed to myself the whole time because I know for a fact that I have tons more experience and I am a better rider all around.. We ended up hitting the highway, where I asked him if he wanted to go at it. He gave me a head nodd and I waited for him to hit the gas (I didn't want him to have an excuse and say I jumped the gun when i beat him). We took off in 2'nd gear and I pulled on him HARD! It was hilarious how hard I pulled away from him.. Anyway, Just thought I'd share.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
sweet.

Kawa-sucker loses again.

·
Registered
46 Posts
wow. you guys sound just as stupid as the teenagers driving Honda Civics.

i guess all Honda owners ARE alike...

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
whats up with the n00bs chiming in with the comments lately? its not just civics that do this on the highway. i've seen just about every make of a car race on the highway. no i do not condone this but hey, the poster is feelin like king cuz he won a race. don't ruin his mojo! let the cop with the radar gun ruin it.. GAWD!

did you powershift without the clutch? that usually helps out in a race like this.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL yea I am sooo immature cuz I gave my friend a little run on the open highway. The same highway I use every single day and the straight stretch is a couple miles long.. Anyway, after the little race he didn't mention it whatsoever and either did I because I didn't want to listen to his BS excuses. I know he can't possibly say he missed a shift and that's why I pulled away because I pulled from him in second before we even shifted.

·
Registered
428 Posts
oak said:
wow. you guys sound just as stupid as the teenagers driving Honda Civics.

i guess all Honda owners ARE alike...
Go easy on Oak guys, he feels bad because he also rides a Kawi. Oak, its ok, you made a mistake. I would just pay on it for about a year and then trade it in. And if possible try to keep it under a tarp of some sort. If you want, you can even buy some 600rr.net shirts that just came in, this might help boost your confidence and help avoid you being a dumbass for posting stupid comments on a honda dedicated website. Good Luck Stroke..err i mean Oak!

·
Registered
907 Posts
if you don't ride a 600rr why are you even here?

·
Registered
162 Posts
RickRR said:
Go easy on Oak guys, he feels bad because he also rides a Kawi. Oak, its ok, you made a mistake. I would just pay on it for about a year and then trade it in. And if possible try to keep it under a tarp of some sort. If you want, you can even buy some 600rr.net shirts that just came in, this might help boost your confidence and help avoid you being a dumbass for posting stupid comments on a honda dedicated website. Good Luck Stroke..err i mean Oak!
Hahahahahaha LOL!!!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
He pulled because he's a better rider right?? I thought the ZX-6R were faster in a straight line though??
Shade-

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yet another reason for me NOT to buy a ZX-6R. Nice story Rhino.

And oak, it's ok. i'll forgive you for riding the wrong bike. Post-whoring on a Honda dedicated website... little lame. Maybe it's time to pull the sand out of your vagina and get a real bike?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hmmm...I do love this honda, but I gotta say, the 636 is faster in a straight line. You must have some real work dont to your bike cause he's got you in weight and power unless he's a fat bastard. clue me into your secret. because those Kawis pull me on the straights everytime, no matter how much of a better drive I get.

·
Registered
345 Posts
First thing his bike has over yours Ryan NJ, is the fact he has an 05' versus your 04'... That little extra grunt down low may have helped him pull on the Kawi...

·
Registered
454 Posts
Ummm. I beg to differ about the stright line thing...I have drag raced about 3 636's and I beat EACH of them. One of them is a REALLY good rider in the corners, WAYY better than me right now. But I smoked him at Moroso in the 1/4 mile, TWICE.

The 636 is not all it says it is.

C

·
0 Posts
KhMeRGuY978 said:
i've seen just about every make of a car race on the highway.

I've yet to see a couple of Prius's go at it. That would be funny.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts