Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know, I work at Cycle Gear in Bedford, TX.... Anyways we were messing around yesterday and looking at batteries and realized that the MegaBoost batteries we carry include a LIFETIME WARRANTY! So basically you buy one battery and use it till its dead, take it back and get a new one! For most of the sizes, Megaboost charges a little bit more than the other brands, but on the YTZ10S or the CTZ10S(the battery used for RR's and many other bikes) They are actually a little cheaper...

Only $99.00 for the battery and lifetime warranty compared to $116.00 I believe for the Yuasa or $124.00 for the Bikemaster Platinum gel.

Just thought I would let everyone know about these batteries!

PM me if you have any questions!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I find that warranty fishy.... I'm sure theres some fine print somewhere where they will screw you.
Well, if you think that then fine, but Cycle Gear is the one who will replace the battery free of charge if yours is dead and wont hold a charge! All the batteries we sell come with a standard 6 month warranty and for like $5 you can extend it out to a year... except with the megaboost, cause they come standard with a lifetime warranty. Which means we just replace the battery if its bad(we have testers in the back) and if it comes up bad, we will hand you a new one or order it if its not in stock... FREE!

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'll be sure to keep that in mind. I actually just got a job myself at cyclegear in edison nj. it just opened up a few weeks ago. Its a great place

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was just in there for a tire last weekend. I'll have to say hi, next time I'm in. I don't think you were up there, the staff that day was driving a 636 and a gsxr.

Thanks for the heads up!
Yea, the GXSR 1k would be Shelli's our store manager and the blue 636 was a guy named Clayton who just started. If Im there in either on the bike or in my(cobra).

·
Registered
164 Posts
2052 Lincoln Highway (RT 27) Edison NJ
732 248 7737

1 - 14 of 14 Posts