• No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I LOVE MY BIKE
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys well not really much to say title speaks for itself. This topic was brough up by sameh90 in the forum help section.
an idea just crossed my mind...why don't we have a memorial sub-forum where we post threads for every member lost?
p>
The idea seems like a good one but the only issue I can come across would be privacy for the deceased, friend & family. This was the response from our Admin
We can definitely look into this but let's hear from the community first if such sub section would not be an issue as mentioned above.

Let us know once the community have decided on this so we can go ahead and create the section.

MD
Community Support
So I decided what better way to decide then a poll? Vote yes or no

·
I LOVE MY BIKE
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if my understanding of what sameh90 was requesting was a section strictly for remembering the ones we have lost. Phatstud Whore Zone section isn't really like that.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
regarding privacy..we can always have rules, e.g. no accident photos for 1st week or month, no reveal of real names unless the name is in the paper, no earlier photos of deceased for 1st month or year, fake killing off a member gets a ban... or lifetime membership (kiddin)... etc...

plus.. it'll probably end up in the crash boom bang sub forum anyway... so might as well keep them regulated and away from the scratched fairing griefs

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,282 Posts
yes, but this is sad :sad3:

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Great idea. In.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts