Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ninja Master
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i just had a few pieces of eazy e's new batch of colon cleanser. this one tasted about the same as his original recipe. hot, but manageable for humans.

i dunno how many people he shared his PREVIOUS experimental batch of colon cleanser with, but it had his specially 1 bajillion jiggawatt hot sauce in it. it was so hot, i gave it the chinese name of "mai tung bun," since after you eat it, it burns all the way through your body...

...into the bowl...

...down the sewer...

...through the earth's crust and core...

...back out the other side of the planet...

...up a another sewer and toilet bowl...

...and back up through some poor chinaman's butt...

...ultimately working its way all the way back through his digestive system and scorching his mouth, causing him to say, "mai tung bun!"

true story.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
How did I miss this post???? Yeah, that stuff was MEGA HOT! It sure as hell lived up to its name. I ate like 2 small pieces of it one night and within 30 minutes I had a serious belly ache! But then at like 3 am when I woke up in a sauna state....whew, let the cleansing begin.

Anglea, I definitely need to hook you up. Each time I've made it for you it didn't come out hot. I make you a special batch if you like!

·
Ninja Master
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
please stop talking about that batch. just thinking about it makes my gastro-intestinal tract constrict so hard, my anus is tickling my uvula.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
well then, just to make sure, I'll put just a bit more hot in it then simonsters Turbo batch.

·
Ninja Master
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeeesh! angela, you might want to go ahead and have the mailman deliver the jerky directly to your bathroom, because you may not make it to the toilet in time otherwise...

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
nah man, you heard the lady....She can take it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts