Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty cool guy.. I met him after he did a stunt show for the Marines on base. It was a pretty bada$$ show. I'll post some pics up later.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
yeah, i met him this last winter when he came and did a show up at the Minneapolis bike show! what he does with a motorcycle is just awesome to watch!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
yeah, i met him this last winter when he came and did a show up at the Minneapolis bike show! what he does with a motorcycle is just awesome to watch!
Ya it was pretty crazy. I've never seen anyone do a "bunny hop" on a M/C in person before..

·
T. BOTM Winner 10/11
4,508 Posts
i saw him at the IMC show one year, he looks so different in person, kinda like a teenage mutant ninja turtle

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
i met him at the international motorcycle show in san mateo last year. really cool dude. signed posters after his show, then he was out and about enjoying the show and just talking to people like a normal guy. not no hopped up "i'm better than thou so bow to me" type of personality.

i saw him at the IMC show one year, he looks so different in person, kinda like a teenage mutant ninja turtle
:crackup:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Also seen him about 2 years back at a AMA race. He did a stunt show on the straightaway after the race ans then did autographs etc. Very cool guy and an amazing rider

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
I was able to finally catch his show in den last wkend. It's was really good. Me also got sig's and not.

Is it me or is he walking around like really stiff?

·
Registered
288 Posts
I was able to finally catch his show in den last wkend. It's was really good. Me also got sig's and not.

Yeah..after surgery on the back and a lot of years of dumps on the bike..that stuff catches up to you at some point

·
Registered
45 Posts
Met Jason and the 'Stealth Rider' crew at MotoGP Indy '10. Super nice guy and a real ambassador for the stunt culture.

....I must say though I do prefer 'Superbikes' over 'Stealth Riders' sorry Jason!

I

·
0 Posts

Sucks I missed out on that. :banghead:

·
Registered
123 Posts
I met Jason at the motorcycle show in Long Beach, CA. and was pleased at how personable he is. Nice guy, willing to give his time to you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts