Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I haven't seen this kid in a while and met him today in a parking lot walking towards his vehicle which turns out to be a 01 GSXR. I haven't met him in a couple years and we talked for about 45 minutes and he revealed several squidly facts about himself. First of all he only had on a helmet and some "Under Armor" gloves(looked like golfing gloves). He told me he was just going for a quick ride cuz it was a nice day. He also said that he and a couple of his buddies also stunt and he does wheelies and stoppies in the street. I was really glad to meet up wit him again but was disappointed to find out he had become a squid. I have another friend who rides a 1K GSXR who does wheelies on highways. So, here are 2 more examples of GSXR riders who are squids. I just don't understand why GSXR riders are like this?

·
Registered
151 Posts
stereotyping?

Of course many will agree with you, but my idea of a squid is someone in a power rangers suit... agree to disagree I guess!

It is crazy for the stunts. I wouldn't attempt anything like that without getting some riding pants and boots first (I have the rest of the stuff)

·
Registered
153 Posts
I guess it might just have happened that way... I wouldn't say most GSXR owners are like that.

It may not be people who ride GSXRs do it but people who do it ride GSXRs because I think they used to be the cheaper sportbikes one could get and there are a lot of them around.

·
Registered
127 Posts
i personally wouldnt stereotype gsxr riders, i know honda, kawi and yamaha riders that are just as bad and worse than your buddy

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hes wearing a helmet and gloves. Its a nice day out. Hes not a squid. he would be a squid sweating his ass off in full leather.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
This thread is whack! WTFC! Try starting a thread about something interesting at least. :tard:

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hes wearing a helmet and gloves. Its a nice day out. Hes not a squid. he would be a squid sweating his ass off in full leather.

????? How does this make any sense? :confused1

Disregarding the part about only wearing the helmet and gloves, how does a rider wearing full leathers sweating his ass off make him a squid? Perhaps you have a new definition you would like to share with us?

Am I missing some sarcasm here?

·
Registered
526 Posts
No, No not a squid. Anything but a squid!!!! Pshh The squid deal is so played out. If the term "Squid" had never came about, 600rr.net would have probly 50% less threads. The people on here are just infactuated with "Squids". Even if I take my bike down my long driveway to get the mail I get in my complete full leathers so you guys don't call me a squid! Not I got an Idea!!! How about everyone worry about yourself. Who cares how much gear the next guy wears. If he wants to risk road rash then that's his or her deal.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
No, No not a squid. Anything but a squid!!!! Pshh The squid deal is so played out. If the term "Squid" had never came about, 600rr.net would have probly 50% less threads. The people on here are just infactuated with "Squids". Even if I take my bike down my long driveway to get the mail I get in my complete full leathers so you guys don't call me a squid! Not I got an Idea!!! How about everyone worry about yourself. Who cares how much gear the next guy wears. If he wants to risk road rash then that's his or her deal.
LOL I agree!!! ha. I wear my gear for the most part so i'm not saying wearing gear is dumb. Without my helmet I wouldn't have a face right now, so anyone i see without a helmet I just feel bad for. Its just everyone here gets there jollys off on calling squids out. Like this thread right here. ok so if this might have come up in the middle of some other thread it would be cool, but you started a new thread just to call two of your buddies squids?! Was that necessary? We all know what they are, we all know what the majority of them ride. I ride on a college campus everyday so just imagine how many gelmets and no gear I see all day. I just dont come home after everyclass and point out reasons why they are a "squid". I understand you are new to this forum, but people will accept you either way lol you don't have to bash your buddies just to get liked.

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Of course many will agree with you, but my idea of a squid is someone in a power rangers suit... agree to disagree I guess!
I just don't know exactly if your reasoning for them being squids is correct. I mean the dude is atleast wearing a helmet lol I have seen worse.
WOW.. WTF... :all_cohol

This thread is whack! WTFC! Try starting a thread about something interesting at least. :tard:
I agree.. the only thing this thread did was cause a handful of stupid comments....

·
Registered
527 Posts
WOW.. WTF... :all_cohol

I agree.. the only thing this thread did was cause a handful of stupid comments....
They are not stupid comments, its just basically showing our annoyance with all this squid bs. So sarcasm if you will. Ok so they are out there, bring them up in the middle of threads but was it seriously necessary to start a new thread just to call his buddies out on there squidlyness? It was basically a repost.

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
They are not stupid comments, its just basically showing our annoyance with all this squid bs. So sarcasm if you will. Ok so they are out there, bring them up in the middle of threads but was it seriously necessary to start a new thread just to call his buddies out on there squidlyness? It was basically a repost.

HAHA.. your asking the wrong person..... and honestly, if one person learns from the squid bashing to wear gear then its all worth it in my book. :all_cohol

·
Registered
205 Posts
HAHA.. your asking the wrong person..... and honestly, if one person learns from the squid bashing to wear gear then its all worth it in my book. :all_cohol
Well i Seriously think that squid bashing is not going to make anyone where more gear.. There just gonna think your a Retard whos scared of falling off the bike. The only way someone will probley wear more gear is if they Wreck/or see a friend wreck

1 - 20 of 33 Posts