Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Props to Both Thingamajiggs and Metalllica for taking the time to stop by to deliver parts I needed and also taking the time to check out my bike to see what else was damaged..:shakehand

And hey props to mkct04 even tho he's a dirty whore for keeping an eye out for Parts..:gun1:

3 cool a$$ dudes

VIVA MEXICO..

I mean .net :banger:

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds awesome to me man..I'll have part numbers of what you asked for tomorrow morning :banger:

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
ahah and i didnt meet them cuz gio was so nice he didnt want to disturb my a$$ while i was in class even tho im 2 minutes away... gotta love gio :))) the man :D

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lmfao now now stexx I was helping you out..nah mean class is more important..don't worry once I get everything together I will be giving those two nice gentleman another call to start doing the mad scientist on my baby :banger:

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Lmfao now now stexx I was helping you out..nah mean class is more important..don't worry once I get everything together I will be giving those two nice gentleman another call to start doing the mad scientist on my baby :banger:
:cursin::cursin::cursin:
my yoshi is coming in tumm so afternoon in my garage with beer u better be there :)
and i was sleeping in class anyway cuz end of semester is nothing productive what so ever :)))

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ohh btw stexx give me a call/text tomorrow once you get that rs5..I'll most deff walk to you to help you out installing it or watch with a beer in hand :drunk: either or I'll be there :)

edit: I guess we were on the same
page! Couldn't write it faster while at work! :rofl:

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Ohh btw stexx give me a call/text tomorrow once you get that rs5..I'll most deff walk to you to help you out installing it or watch with a beer in hand :drunk: either or I'll be there :)

edit: I guess we were on the same
page! Couldn't write it faster while at work! :rofl:
ahah yep... ill come pick u up no need to walk criple :ciao::ciao::ciao::bootyshak

ahahahha :)
but beer will be present :):banger:

·
BOTM 07/09
1,693 Posts
ahah and i didnt meet them cuz gio was so nice he didnt want to disturb my a$$ while i was in class even tho im 2 minutes away... gotta love gio :))) the man :D
HAHA don't worry man, me and Jiggs will come through once Gio gets the parts.

Mad Scientist is right! Just don't let us infect your mind with aftermarket goodies! It's more like a disease and less like a sickness. I can see it now.....full titanium exhaust system, sato rearsets, asv levers, magical racing carbon fiber mirrors bwahahahahahahahahaha!

·
BOTM 07/09
1,693 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA that'll be great! You'll see him roaming the streets calling out random aftermarket brand names.

Stexx, this ones for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H78-uJfC3jg&feature=related

:banger:
:+1:00000000000 for this... next time they come i need to go couldnt go last time at the garden cuz of my collarbone and metal in it.. had to give the tickets to my cousin VP GA.. wanted to kill my self.. .:((((

love Metallica

ow.. ahah calling aftermarket names... "u got CF parts man... cmon cmon supplyyy :) ahahahah scratch scratch :)

·
BOTM 07/09
1,693 Posts
:+1:00000000000 for this... next time they come i need to go couldnt go last time at the garden cuz of my collarbone and metal in it.. had to give the tickets to my cousin VP GA.. wanted to kill my self.. .:((((

love Metallica

ow.. ahah calling aftermarket names... "u got CF parts man... cmon cmon supplyyy :) ahahahah scratch scratch :)

I ALWAYS see them when they come through. Be it N.Y.C or Jersey. Last time they came through I saw them twice. Must have seen them at least a dozen times if not more live.

Metallica is in my veins! :banger:

LOL! Imagine Gio doing that :crackup:"Cmon man! I need my fix of cf!"

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I ALWAYS see them when they come through. Be it N.Y.C or Jersey. Last time they came through I saw them twice. Must have seen them at least a dozen times if not more live.

Metallica is in my veins! :banger:

LOL! Imagine Gio doing that :crackup:"Cmon man! I need my fix of cf!"
iv seen them in germanuy for rockemring 2007 that was crazy.. and my camera got stolen.. :( i was angry at the world for a week....

and in belgrade sme 5 years ago.. :)

it would be funny if i c him do that :)... "cmon man just a tyny tad of cf, like one strand man :)" ahaha :drunk:

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yaa twooo are crazy lol I leave and come back to all of this :crackup: hey Metallic. I'll give you 4dollars and a smile for your Leo :) it'll be the start to my aftermarket cf crack head needs :banger:

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
bwahahahaha!! Gio texted me he's going to buy some pig tails and pink gloves so no one will know he's a dude... :crackup::crackup:

ahahahahahah that is amazing.. ahahaha thats hillarious... im down it wil be funny as ****

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
kickstands up today !! it is fuggin beautiful outside !!

stexx , you and gio should ride two up today until his bike is up and running !!
bwahaha Ive only been biatch once!! And talk about $hitting my pants..i would feel not safe riding two up with stexx..we'll prolly get laughed at a couple times :crackup:

bwahahahaha!! Gio texted me he's going to buy some pig tails and pink gloves so no one will know he's a dude... :crackup::crackup:
shhhhh I did not!! The only gear I would actually think twice on buying in pink is a helmet, I've seen dudes rock some wicked looking pink helmets

ahahahahahah that is amazing.. ahahaha thats hillarious... im down it wil be funny as ****
Yes stexx! Me Screaming like a girl will be hillarious.

·
Super Moderator
6,494 Posts
bwahaha Ive only been biatch once!! And talk about $hitting my pants..i would feel not safe riding two up with stexx..we'll prolly get laughed at a couple times :crackup:

shhhhh I did not!! The only gear I would actually think twice on buying in pink is a helmet, I've seen dudes rock some wicked looking pink helmets

Yes stexx! Me Screaming like a girl will be hillarious.
I mean you already have a pink phone might as well just flaunt the rest of the gear... :supergay:

I think secretly, Gio wants to get a new fairing kit.... especially now since he went down... its a perfect excuse.... to get pink colored fairings to match his pig tails, gloves and his new pink helmet.....

1 - 20 of 90 Posts