Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are a fan of Metro 2033, then you'll love this game! Like most of the reviews mentioned, this game has gone through alot of polishing and improved on all the flaws from the last one. I really enjoy the creepy/desolate atmosphere the developers painstakingly created. On some of the level, you might only shoot a handful of targets, but the environment, sound, and hidden caches make you want to explore every inch of the map and experience the bleak future and history of the post-nuclear Russia. Combat has improved as well as certain enemies can only be defeated in a specific manner. Stealth combat using environmental lighting works well and make you feel like Sam Fisher in first person. The non-combat zones (ususally Metro civilian areas) feels like a living hub, filled with interesting NPC dialogues and activities. On PC, the graphics looks FANTASTIC on max (on a AMD 7950 card), especially the dynamic lighting effects. The developers also added small details like fogg or blood on your mask that you would have to manually wipe off.
I think I’m almost at the end of the game, and so far, it’s been a thrilling ride. It reminds it of Half Life 2. Definitely pick this up! :thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts