Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
no clue if it is, but it's funny as hell regardless so i had to share haha

they shoulda put riders numbers. you know rossi right on the edge, lorenzo on the outside edge meaning you crashed, etc lol
bwahahahaahahahahha, man i hope that is real. that would seriously hurt some peoples feelings. lmfao:crackup:

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
My girl sent me this today. HA HA HA HA. I love the trails coming off of Dumbo.
IMO #5 is waaay too far from the edge, there should been a #6 draggin' elbows.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I Had sportec M3 on and it had the elephants on them but not the other lines. I was working on getting the elephants off my back but got a hole in the tire.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I've maaaybe put 25 miles on my first street bike and my tires are worn past the 5 mark...

I'm thinking they should have stretched it out a bit...maybe they could forsee lawsuits if they pushed it to far lol

Funny elephant tho

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
I've maaaybe put 25 miles on my first street bike and my tires are worn past the 5 mark...

I'm thinking they should have stretched it out a bit...maybe they could forsee lawsuits if they pushed it to far lol

Funny elephant tho
you have 25 miles on your first street bike, and your allready rubbing down on the last ~1/2 of the tire?

if thats the case, i suggest you slow down, a) new tires will bite you inthe ass and send you to the ground

or your getting way ahead of your self will cause you to do the same thing.

·
Registered
31 Posts
you have 25 miles on your first street bike, and your allready rubbing down on the last ~1/2 of the tire?

if thats the case, i suggest you slow down, a) new tires will bite you inthe ass and send you to the ground

or your getting way ahead of your self will cause you to do the same thing.
:+1:

this is a bad idea. people are gonna be so worried about leaning and not concentrating on the best line through a turn.

·
Registered
142 Posts
haha..."now go chase that elephant! Chase him!" Those tires would def. prove Im not that good yet...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts