1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
528 Posts
is that supposed to be like a "racefit growler"? if so a buddy of mine just got a "level one" racing exhaust on his R6---those are supposed to be a spin off of the RF growlers--and the tone is super deep and sounds mean. I thought my two brothers slip on was deep but his is even deeper.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I think its like the racefit growler but just cheaper! What do you mean but a level one exhaust? I want to get a nice deep sound without the high pitch you get out of most of the exhaust so my ears dont fell like they are bleeding! I wish I could see and hear it on the bike before I buy it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I was wondering the sound of this as well. I've always liked the way the Racefit Gowler look and how they sound.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont know but I think it looks alright! and its something different then what everyone else has too! Just wish I could get a sound clip that matches out bikes!

·
Registered
974 Posts
erm yeah ok didnt you click on the link ? - this is a copy of the Terg exhausts - the full exhausts will give you a hangover and the packing is what you'd expect and the carbon yellows plus I think they look cheap. Save up for Akrap, it wont be annoying like you want but it will look and perform well. You can hear a pretty decent clip of my old full arrow on youtube by searching for user circuitsports

·
Registered
43 Posts
ya, pretty much the shorter the can the louder the noise, but it looks like a knock off of the level one racing that i had on my f4i....damn it was so beastlY! i loved it

·
Registered
528 Posts
Dude i really like my buds level one exhaust it sounds super good, nice, deep and throaty and it looks clean as hell. so i imagine the "growler" is even better since the LO is a knockoff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts