Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Michelin Pilot 2CT in 180/55 and 120/70. Used only on track, adult ridden, in White Group with TPM (back of the pack). Used for 2 track days. These are in really nice shape actually, as I had these when I first got the bike. Personally didn't like them for track, but realized later it was probably me and not the tire. Only used on NJ Thunderbolt track, so the right side is a little more worn than the left. Lots of meat left on these, hard to show in pics, but come see them and I think you'll be happy. Would be fine for street or stunt. $100 obo.

I also have a set of Dunlop 190/55 - 120/70, plus a dark Puig screen, muffler and heat shield (see next posts).

I'm located in White Plains, NY 10607

text me if interested 203-561-4340

Tires with sign.jpg

Pilot Penny with wear bars.jpg

Pilot side.jpg

pilot pair.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price reduction weekend bump

75 obo, get them out of my garage! Local pick up only in 10607 white plains, ny

text 203 561 4340 if interested.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Two track days for me, (my very first two track days). You probably ride harder going to work, lol...

They were on the bike when I purchased though, but looked almost brand new, maybe one or two days from previous owner, he was white group as well and about 55 years old (God bless him).

Come take a look if you like, lots of rubber left on these. Thanks

·
Registered
170 Posts
your about a 5-6 hour drive for me, and with my boat hitting a log and bending my prop, all my money is now going to this prop

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Wish you were in Michigan, cuz I'd grab these in a heartbeat. GLWS!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts