Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am arranging a meet up for MI riders that are interested. The ride is about 18 miles and runs through a nice area. This is not a ride to squid it up. I will bring a nice camera and I can take a few pictures here and there. I can meet up on my ride towards the meet up point and I am coming from the east side. Please let me know if you are interested. I will update this thread with more information as the time comes. I am making a tentative date of Sunday April 19th. We will meet at Henry Ford Community College at noon. The date can be changed at this point and could also be changed due to weather.

Here is a link to the road map: Edward Hines Drive from 7 mile to Ford Road | Michigan Motorcycle Roads and Rides | MotorcycleRoads.com

Looking forward to seeing some of you out there.

·
Premium Member
3,655 Posts
Hopefully there's a break for lunch along the way. Or we could head for Hooter's, Shane.

Edit.... played poker with Paul (staticspider) last nite. He don't get on here much, but I'll let him know about this. He's in Redford.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The ride is about 30-40 mins. I am going to see about stopping for lunch at the end of that road then head to some other roads. I will keep this thread updated with additional info.

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
For anyone who doesn't know, unfortunately, this will now be a memorial ride for the OP. Shocker35, AKA Richard, passed away in a car wreck on Monday.

RIP Richard! Wish we could have hit the track together this year.

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Richard may Allah al mighty bestow peace and mercy on your soul mate you wil be missed but never fogotten

1 - 15 of 15 Posts