Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone interested, SportbikeTrackTime.com is having a Mother's Day special. Discounted day on Sunday.

We had a big group of guys last year, and it was a great time. Would be nice to meet a few Michigan/Indiana/Illinois riders from the forum. We'll have a grill, hang out after the riding stops, and hopefully not have to wrench on any bikes.

Post up if you're interested. We can plan logistics and what not in here.

For more info...

https://www.sportbiketracktime.com/bystate/michigan/grattan/grattan-may-bundle

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
For those going both days, are you going to buy Sat and Sun separately and save $10?

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
You know I'll be there! For anyone in the area around ypsilanti, I will be going and can fit at least one more person/bike in the truck/trailer.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For those going both days, are you going to buy Sat and Sun separately and save $10?
Sat/Sun = $280
Sat ($170) + Sun ($120) = $290

:poke:

Plus, you should get a $10 per day discount if you buy the membership.

You know I'll be there! For anyone in the area around ypsilanti, I will be going and can fit at least one more person/bike in the truck/trailer.
I'll take that spot in the truck/trailer.

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
With the membership discount it's $249 for the whole weekend, or $259 if order individually. (Sat = $160, Sun = $99)

Just purchased my membership, and will buy the weekend in a week or two.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
With the membership discount it's $249 for the whole weekend, or $259 if order individually. (Sat = $160, Sun = $99)

Just purchased my membership, and will buy the weekend in a week or two.
Ahh thanks. I dont have the membership yet, my prices were off.

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They draw for Ride Right on Thursday.

Shane's bike will be ready, come hell or high water. Doing the engine swap tomorrow, so hopefully by tomorrow night he'll have a running bike, and it'll just need to be prepped for the track.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts