Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have any experience with the Micron Slip-On exhaust for the 04 600rr? i really like how the Azure Blue color looks as it matches my bike but i just wanted to see other people's comments with them.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
does anyone have any experience with the Micron Slip-On exhaust for the 04 600rr? i really like how the Azure Blue color looks as it matches my bike but i just wanted to see other people's comments with them.
I think they're ok exhausts, but theres many out there that are way better and pretty comparable in costs. If its just cosmetics you're after and don't care about weight and performance, then the Micron should be fine. Ive heard they sound pretty good, but I dont recall ever hearing one myself.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
I got the full system on my bike and love it

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya i just dont know which to pick, i'm in no hurry but from their website its about $450. I see alot of people with Aratha, 2 Bros, and Yoshi so i just wanted to see if anyone have had it.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
tru
sure man there is a lot of us here that have Micron on their bikes
and got no complaints

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have my old micron slip on that I need to sell if your interested. Its mint and came off an 05. Pm me if you want it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
micron slip on here as well, my buddy has the same bike as u WRX, with the micron slip on... both of ours are loud and sound great IMO.

·
Registered
906 Posts
I also have a Micron slip on. Bought it with the bike - stainless steel. Its nothing special, but the sound is awesome! Probably no power gain, but I don't care.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts