Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for all you guys out there that live in Middletown, CT. lock your doors and windows and get a dog. Last night around midnight I found out that my apartment was broken into while I took my dog for a walk. At about 1030pm my dad girlfriend and I were watching a movie in the living room when teh dog "alerted" and walked into the room. dad thought he heard a ruffling sound so we walked in the bedroom. The blinds were still down and we thought the water bottle on my night stand fell over. My father then went to bed around 11 and myself and my girlfriend finished the movie. At midnight I took my dog out for a final walk. when i got back to the apartment my girl asked me if my pops had my laptop I said yes he probably grabbed it no big deal since we are going to bed. shes like well I can't find it, your heated blanket that was plugged in was unplugged and your charger is no longer there either. she then told me my screen of my window had a cut mark in it. Mind you i drew my weapon off my hip and walked over to the window and pushed open the blinds to see a huge 3' gash in the screen (explains the ruffling sounds of a razor blade on the screen that we heard). walk into my dads room to wake him and tell him to call the cops. cops said its starting to pick up again and they can't do much against things like this.
just want to give everyone in teh area a heads up they ARE watching you and they are watching your routines and they have no problem making a move with someone in the place. please try to keep your doors and windows locked at all times. i've got renters insurance but that was a 3600 macbook and they will only cover like 2800 of it (no warranty coverage and my 500 ded) so between my bike and laptop im 15000 stolen and 1300 in lost funds.

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
They are desperate and wont stop any time soon

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they are watching me. thy only strike when "i'm" not there not my dad or girlfriend. they wait until i leave and then make a move. my bike disapepared between 1130 and 230 the laptop disappeared between 12 and 1215. they know my routine. we are trying to move out asap problem is we have 2 months let on teh lease and thats $2200 in fees. my dad is trying to get them to waive it because all this ****. and most places wont take us because we have a 40lbs dog.

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
APPARTMENT COMPLEXES suck ass i hate them

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nah i'm thinkin direct injections of straight test via a large gauge needle as well as kittens make her more aggressive

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
dam, im from danbury and live in vt now... moving back to danbury and i might leave my bike at my dads house i hate hearing **** like that

·
Registered
123 Posts
Always hate to see these threads. Apartment complex's are like shopping malls for thief's. My Jeep got stolen from one. We have at least two threads a month on our local board regarding bike's stolen from apartments. Best protection is to keep them out of site at all times. The exgf tried to break her lease when the Jeep got nabbed, but they wouldn't budge. She was able to get an apartment in the front complex though. A lot more visible. That might be an option for you.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dude i have plenty of guns, they wait for me to walk out so i can't do **** to stop them. but they could care less if my dad is there or my girlfriend.

they are letting us break our lease 2 months early without any fees because my dad threatoned to call the local news agencies to start an uproar. the people that run this place a f*cktards so i might ask him to regardless. we are trying to rent a house as we speak if nothing else i move into my girls dads place and he gets asingle until he can find us a double room place

1 - 13 of 13 Posts