Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess new users are required to introduce themselves, so here goes. My name is Nate, I'm a small town country boy from MN. I've been on dirtbikes since I can remember but I'm new to streetbikes. My '03 RR is my first bike, although I have ridden other bikes a little bit the last couple years. My brother purchased the bike for me last year while I was training in CA, and it has been a work in progress since then. I got it with a blown motor, which was replaced by one off of ebay. It's been set up for stunt riding, engine cage, hand brake for the rear, etc. I modified the plastics and did a lot of wiring to get gauges and lights back on it to be street legal. I plan to continue modifying and upgrading as money allows, so advice on budget-building is always welcome. I will try to get pictures up soon, I've been too busy running the throttle to run a camera.

Nathan Foss
Semper Fi

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
welcome to the site bro.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.