Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been unemployed for two months now, ever since my recent graduation and loss of my 2 year internship. The girl I have been dating's Uncle is head of International Marketing/Sales for a major orthopaedic company, the industry I was working in and have been trying the hardest to get back into. I recently applied for a assitant international marketing manager position and she called him today to pull some strings...long story short...I'm going to get an interview and I feel my chances are good. Look out vendors, if I get a job some major money is about to be spent up in here!

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
congrats man , hope all goes well tomorrow for ya

making the money to spend it....such an addiction all of us have isnt it...cant quite seem to hold onto it for long

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Luckily I'm real tight with money with the exception of my bike. Its my achiles heel financially. I never seem to have enough for it. The thing is I want a cruiser too as soon as I get a job. My jeep and my 600rr are both paid off, and I want a bike I can take on longer trips without killing my back. I'm thinking a Honda VTX maybe.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lil' redneck girl said:
lol...my jeep, bike and explorer are all paid off! so i keep trying to just FIND things to spend money on :)

You need something to spend money on??? Shoot me a PM and I'l give you tons of ideas on things you can buy for my bike.........

BST Carbon wheels are my dream mod...how about those to begin with...

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lil' redneck girl said:
hahaha...for me silly! already made the mistake of spending money on someone else!!

Sounds like someone got burnt....: )

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
lil' redneck girl said:
lol...my jeep, bike and explorer are all paid off! so i keep trying to just FIND things to spend money on :)
spend some money on organizing a BBQ or somethin down there in FL for the .net members. you can even pay for my plane ticket if ya want

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DirteeJerzee said:
spend some money on organizing a BBQ or somethin down there in FL for the .net members. you can even pay for my plane ticket if ya want

Good idea man...you can buy my ticket also....

lil redneck girl is such a sweetie......

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lil' redneck girl said:
ummmmm, sure, in my spare 15 minutes every other weekend. lemme work on that. i'll get back to you, ok?
crp...yes, burnt BAD!
dj...see above
crp...yes, i am a sweetie :) thanks!
My current g/f has been acting like a suger momma lately too, I felt guilty taking gifts at first but I've learned to accept it because I cant stop her. I try to hook her up when I can but I'm unemployed so I cant do too much without breaking the bank though.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
lil' redneck girl said:
but we shall see when i graduate...that's going to be one HELLUVA a party!!!
thats too far away tho , we all are impatient and cant wait that long

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
wow,this sure did get off topic pretty damn fast

and yea, we all know u have plenty of time..lil miss princess ur name should be, sittin around drinkin margaritas all day at the shore....im jealous

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
DirteeJerzee said:
wow,this sure did get off topic pretty damn fast

and yea, we all know u have plenty of time..lil miss princess ur name should be, sittin around drinkin margaritas all day at the shore....im jealous
yeah yeah....i wish!
anyway, crp....what exactely will you be doing at your (hopefully) new job?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lil' redneck girl said:
yeah yeah....i wish!
anyway, crp....what exactely will you be doing at your (hopefully) new job?

International marketing for an Orthopaedic Company....

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Good luck stick it to em, and Red, you know i'm pulling for you, you'll be a'ight. Just di me a favor and keep an eye on your mailbox please

1 - 20 of 32 Posts