Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well not that I'm in a good position to have a second bike right now,but a friend called today and mentioned his old Toyota Camry has caught on fire over the night,causing it to burn to the ground (I think) and he's beat because he didn't have coverage for stuff like this..He knew I was trying to sell my old POS Civic,so he asked if I'd be interested in some sort of trade.I'm thinking I'm going to take the offer because I don't want the car and I haven't been able to sell it,so why not take the bike and wither flog it for some money,or keep it as a track bitch...Bike is a 1991 FZR 400!!!!! I love FZR's bigtime (FZR 600 was my last bike) and always wanted to try out the little 400 that everyone talks up to be such a great track bike.What do you guys think?

·
Registered
263 Posts
if you dont need the cash for your car, go for it. I mean I can always borrow either one :) Post some pics if you can , if you get it.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am going to try and sell the FZR before I do anything..But if it doesn't sell real quick,I'm gonna get attached to it (probably within 2 weeks) and keep it for the track.As far as a car goes,I am buying my friends beater Subaru ($300 LOL) for the winter and rainy days when I can't ride the bike.I was gonna get another nice car like i had before but the cops are just getting ridiculous these days.They pull you over for stupid things like dragging your rockers,vented BOV's,big-brakes,LSD's..etc..My friend has a 400hp Civic Hatchback and they harrass the hell out of the poor guy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts