Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im prior service.i was just wondering how many we have serving or who is prior service and what branch.im ex-army 15-r(apache mechanic)OIF vet. 07-09. taji,baghdad iraq.and maybe share some pics.

·
Registered
43 Posts
im still in...i am army as well. did two tours one in baghdad 03/04 and another ramadi 05/06. good times gone bad!

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have not served but this seems like the right place to reach a lot of veterans and active duty men and women. Just wanted to thank all you guys and girls for serving for us who enjoy the freedoms here in the United States. We couldn't feel safe at home without you. :shakehand

·
Registered
434 Posts
21 in the Navy so far, serving in subs. I appreciate all you brothers and sisters, wishing you all health and a safe journey wherever that may be.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Navy here (nuke mechanic, formally onboard USS Helena SSN 725, submariner for all non-knowers) 6.5 yrs and counting

·
Registered
174 Posts
Navy here, about 3.5yrs, getting close to the end. Currently in Iraq actually. Prior EA-6B airframer, now just a P-3 sand sailor. Loving it out here, lots of cool stuff to see. :gun1:

·
Registered
174 Posts
21 in the Navy so far, serving in subs. I appreciate all you brothers and sisters, wishing you all health and a safe journey wherever that may be.
Enlisted? I've got a friend what went subs out of Guam 4 years ago. I haven't heard from him since. It's almost like he vanished off the face of the earth. You guys are some real weirdo's like that. :retard: It's too bad I never got to board a sub. Only a wave from the flight deck. :ciao: :bootyshak

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
thank you!im proud to serve and im thinking about going bk in
No your not:spank:

I'm Army 6yrs. planning on getting out did 2 back to back Iraq shifts 05-06,06-07. Did my time ready to get out. Only way I would consider coming back in is if I do officer. Then I can get more toys.

·
Registered
357 Posts
US Navy, Airframer on E2-C hawkeyes. currently in Japan. my bike is so far away....

1 - 20 of 75 Posts