Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking to see if anyone else is going to Miller Motorsports Park on June 11-12, 2011 for the [email protected] trackdays.

I'll be there with a few buddies. I'll be on the '07 RR with grey track fairings. My buddies have a grey/red F4i and a blue R1. We'll have B.C. license plates on our SUV. I have no idea where we'll be pitting as its my first time at this track.

Stop by and say hi if you'll be there.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice. Hope to see ya.

It's expensive but not nearly as bad as Laguna or Infineon. They're about the same price but only 20 minute sessions. We'll get 30 minute sessions so we get 50% more riding a day. Gotta love it.

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
Nice. Hope to see ya.

It's expensive but not nearly as bad as Laguna or Infineon. They're about the same price but only 20 minute sessions. We'll get 30 minute sessions so we get 50% more riding a day. Gotta love it.

Plus I've wanted to ride a good long track like that for a while. OMG can't wait, CANT wait! Here's my baby all polished up today:

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
I live in Salt Lake! Hit me up when your here maybe we can go on a ride or grab a bite to eat!

Shaw

I just got my first bike. I'd like to come watch if they allow spectators or maybe I can pretend to be in your pit crew? Lol.

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
C'mon out. I don't know if there's a spectators charge, but I just say you have to use the bathroom real quick or something.

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
ill be out there, but on the smaller track to the north we have an ART day there and i will be helping out and instructing (the GF is on here RR for the second track day) maybe well swing by and see you guys. if i would have had more time to get the GF to a B- i would have totally been down for that! hell i didnt even know there was a full track available on that day! MMP is BAD about advertising when there will be available track time, and for $280 that is a STEAL!!! to get the FULL track seriously i am wishing i could figure that out to get on there!

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ill be out there, but on the smaller track to the north we have an ART day there and i will be helping out and instructing (the GF is on here RR for the second track day) maybe well swing by and see you guys. if i would have had more time to get the GF to a B- i would have totally been down for that! hell i didnt even know there was a full track available on that day! MMP is BAD about advertising when there will be available track time, and for $280 that is a STEAL!!! to get the FULL track seriously i am wishing i could figure that out to get on there!
Hey Browning,

Hope to see you there at some time. We'll probably head over to the karting track to check it out at some point.

You're right about the advertising of track time. I checked their schedule and it doesn't list keigwins on either saturday or sunday. :spank: Heck, even their open track times for motorcycles only lists 5 dates, WTF?

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Yeah i know!!! its effed up over here! i see the track going under in three to five years due to shitty management by the miller kid

1 - 20 of 41 Posts