Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well sort of lol; went to ToysRus tonight w the fam to get my girls a toy. I always slowly walk over to the boys section and check out the toy bikes lol. Well I saw this!! i've seen this die cast kit before but really didn't know it was avail here, paid about $15 "Daddy that's your bike!!" lol wife just laughed at me and shook her head :p always a kid at heart ;)

·
Registered
215 Posts
The first time I ever even looked at a motorcycle and decided it was something I really wanted was in a model toy store about 15 years ago. This would have made me 5/6 at the time. (My maths could well be off there as 15 years ago seems a damn long time ago), when I looked up into a glass show case ans saw a maisto model (complete with plastic base) of the daytona 955i, which is still with me today and in arms reach on my desk as we speak. Its not in terribly good condition after the years, but I still dream of owning one one day (of the exact same model, age and colour).

Sorry, just seeing that logo on the back of that model brings back memories. I don't have many from that age, but this is by far the most vivid. I even remember why we went into the shop.

Good find! I'm glad they came ready assembled back in the 90's, sat upon a plastic "plaque", because I don't think I had the skills to put one together with such small screws at 6 haha

·
Registered
278 Posts
I have the same bike. Thinking of painting mine to match my bike.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts