Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
hell yeah.. i'm just waiting for the temp to be just above 40 and i'll take my bike out..

where in mpls are you located? i'm just around campus (U of MN)..

·
Impreza The Impressive
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm like 10 mins away from the U. My g/f goes there and i'm always rolling around there (in my subaru) maybe you've seen my car around there once or twice. We should go riding sometimes. I got a couple of friends who got bikes too. This is our first time riding so we're hoping to have fun this spring.

·
Registered
32 Posts
i rode my rr a lot last year i swear i was one of the few ones out there. anyway there is nothing like meeting up at SUPER AMERICA on 394 on friday nights... tons and tons of bikes if you've never been there. first few times you are there probably not a good idea to ride with the group it can get crazy fast and illegal fast. Ask someone to join one of the small groups that is always leaving and just cruising around. large group goes FAST.

·
Impreza The Impressive
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i heard, my group has only 3 riders total hahaha. its our first time riding so we'll see how it goes. BTW, i'm the only one with an rr in my group. Although i do see some rr's rolling around but not as much. I saw one parked at Inver Hills Community College, are you on here?

·
Registered
169 Posts
I rode quite a bit myself last year. I usually go down to University friday/sat. nights but it was quite boring last year. i used to have a group to ride with but they have broken off a bit and its a pain trying to get people to go out and ride. Once I get some new rims ill be out. Hiway 36 blew out both of my brand new P. Powers and dented both rims with a decent sized pothole that went across the whole lane. I have been trying to find a spot that people group up besides that SA since Ive heard they can be a wild croud sometimes. I wish they would do it on Sat. nights too since I usually work until midnight on fridays.

·
Registered
32 Posts
They do do it on saturdays too the group usually leaves SA around 1030. You can always sit at calhoun by the vollyball courts and someone will roll up and join you sooner or later.

there is always Champs downtown MPLS around 1 am all the SA guys end up there and watch the girls leaving the clubs...it is good fun but more posing then riding.

·
Registered
346 Posts
or maybe first thursday at Dulono's Pizza.. i'm not sure if they gather next thursday as well.. it's february but it's not like regular winter anymore..

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey guys/gals,
I am new to this forum as you can see by my huge post count..lol, I am on stuntlife.com most the time as 01GSXR-600..
I just got a RR this year, and looking forward to riding it.
I have been to SA a sh!t load of times.. been there on a 01 Yellow/Black GSXR-600 . I am sure I have met some of you there before..

Anyways I am looking forward to meeting up with some of you guys and riding this yr.. As soon as 40 gets here it is time to ride!!

·
Impreza The Impressive
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
on1wheel

I'm also waiting for it to get in the 40's. and when it does, you should hit me up and we should go riding that day. 612-986-1256.

·
Registered
226 Posts
we should just name a spot and all meet up the first weekend its ridable......i know it says kansas, but i'm moving to MN this sunday. 40's cant wait...

·
Impreza The Impressive
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
man, i went out riding today and it was awsome!!! My hands were a bit chilly but i had a great time. I can't wait anymore. Spring needs to hurry up and come.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am all for that!! I will take down the number and when it hits 40's, I will be giving you a call. All I gotta do is put some brake fluid in the f & r, bleed them out and I am good to ride man... I am game for riding that day, but it will have to be after work or that weekend forsure!

Till then,

Bill
952-201-6173

·
Registered
58 Posts
Moving to Prior Lake area March 1st will give you guys a call when I get there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
ImprezaWrx9 doesn't want you to know it, but he is a thief!

Careful, if he asks you to buy something - it's a good chance he stole it. He was witnessed with an accomplice recently working a routine on a local retailer.

We're watching you Impreza, thanks for posting your phone number you tool! The popo will be visiting you soon.

·
Impreza The Impressive
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Watcher said:
ImprezaWrx9 doesn't want you to know it, but he is a thief!

Careful, if he asks you to buy something - it's a good chance he stole it. He was witnessed with an accomplice recently working a routine on a local retailer.

We're watching you Impreza, thanks for posting your phone number you tool! The popo will be visiting you soon.
you're welcome, hit me up whenever you wanna ride bro =)

1 - 20 of 163 Posts