Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.darrenbeattyphotography.com/WMRRA/9-1-12/231/25160977_4kJvwz#!i=2064648063&k=7Cjbr4K

$ 6,500. Canadian. Which is much less in US dollars. Here's a few pic. of the bike in action at the Ridge. I strip and rebuild this bike every winter, the engine's been refreshed after a complete superbike build last winter. I was going to race it one more year, but things change and i guess i'm going dirt biking now with my son and grandson. This bike was very competitive in the expert class in Wash. state. R6's do not run away from me on the long straights.

Nps superbike build
Hinson slipper clutch
Ohlins ttx
GP suspension fork valving
Hrc ecu
Bazzaz fi-qs-autotune
Brembo master
much more

Please watch youtube vid. if interested. call Randy Kingston @ 604-888-0312

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=07+nps+built+cbr+600rr&sm=12

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
Was in upper BC about a yr ago (weather BTW was fierce!).....just like the prices.

usd/can$ exchange rate today is 1/1.1.....so 6500 cdn = 7150usd.

sounds like a stout race tool !... and quality setup!

nps motor build is a good motor!.

ps was shocked when I did my benchmark shopping,.... price for a 6 pack of beer (Molson/Labatts) = 18cdn$) and pack o smokes 22 cdn$...

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Was in upper BC about a yr ago (weather BTW was fierce!).....just like the prices.

usd/can$ exchange rate today is 1/1.1.....so 6500 cdn = 7150usd.

sounds like a stout race tool !... and quality setup!

nps motor build is a good motor!.

ps was shocked when I did my benchmark shopping,.... price for a 6 pack of beer (Molson/Labatts) = 18cdn$) and pack o smokes 22 cdn$...
I Lol'ed ...

GLWS OP!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hey Tary, That exchange rate is the other way, about 5,800 US. Ya, about a year ago the can. dollar was worth more, now the yankee dollar is worth more . You'll have to turn missionary like me, no beer no smoke no...... Well almost.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts