Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, recently purchased a set of orange 08 fairings, and even more recently white 07 fairings, so ive got to clean house some. These fairings have just 3K miles on them. all mint conditon. no scratches ( 1 inch hair scratch on tank left side that i literally cant pick up with the camera), no broken tabs. Shoot me any questions or offers. ( first sale, mods if i've done something incorrect please notify me) thanks guys!

Prices:
Upper Left: SOLD.
Upper Right 100$
Front Cowl: SOLD.
Tail: SOLD.
Tank: SOLD.
Front Fender: SOLD.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
i want the nose pm me about this
i thought you rode the nicest 08 graffiti around? what do you need a silver nose fairing for? :crackup:

·
Registered
17 Posts
hello

i am interested in some fairings you have please give me a call or shoot me a text and we can go foward from there. i can also provide you with a shipping label via ups at my expense. payment will be made through paypal 402-905-7572

thanks
edgar ortiz

·
Registered
169 Posts
Damn if that upper lasts another week or so, I might have to get it from you, gotta register the bike first though...

·
Registered
40 Posts
right upper

im riding my bike from texas to ohio. ashland kt. is on the way to my place in ohio. i do not have right side fairings on the bike,aside from the lower, and im also missing hardware. if you can come up with bolts, and wait till the 15th, ill give you 80 bucks, and have a beer with you.lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.