Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
im gonna miss these, just washed and waxed these today and they are so clean its ridiculous. but im going full track so i need the money, these have never been in a crash or seen the ground. always garage kept. consistently washed and waxed. no flaws. i checked with THAGHOST and he gave me the O.K. to do this but the fairings are still on the bike as seen in the pictures. im waiting for DISCO to get optimal fairings back in stock in a couple weeks so im leaving them on in case noone buys them by that time. i might get a couple casual street rides in before that time, no track time. and the SECOND someone says they will buy them i will pull them off the bike and make sure they are spotless! if ANYTHING has changed to the fairings while they are up for sale i will post it up immediately and show pictures before i accept anyones paypal payments or i will notify you personally. price is $865 shipped in United States with paypal fees included. If you are not U.S. let me know and we will figure something out. any questions please let me know. :cruising:

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
i will take off the 2 amsoil stickers on the tail before i ship them also. and if anyones confused the set will include NOSE COWL, UPPER FAIRINGS, MID FAIRINGS, AND LOWER FAIRINGS, BOTH SIDES, TAIL SECTION, TANK PIECE, AND FRONT FENDER.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Those are some good looking fairings people. Someone should snatch this up. I've got a set I need to sell, but it would be awfully hard for me to sell them this cheap. Bump for a great price. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Great price! Good luck!

Reactions: Dr. Fishbeard

·
Premium Member
51,156 Posts
Wow smashing deal folks 300.00 more than the awful fitting Chinese junk and the fit you will get well is priceless in comparison i would be really surprised if these last on the sale block for long

Reactions: Dr. Fishbeard

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,287 Posts
nice plastics.... GL with sale, free :bump:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.