Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
oh yeah. those things are worthless. I dont know why Honda (and all other motorcycle companys) put those mirror things on our hot bikes anyway.

I mean what do you do with em? look behind you before changing lanes? pu$$y.

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,886 Posts
Yeah, i dont have mirrors on mine. With or W/O mirrors, i still look over my shoulder to check to make sure the lane is clear. Some people like the mirrors..but depending on what state your in..you may need one or two mirrors, check with your local dmv.

G

·
i think you should keep them; check over your shoulder to change lanes, but always keep an eye out for the cops when ur listenin to the devil on your shoulder..........

G

·
Just go walk in front of on coming traffic. Riding without mirrors is nothing different. Do you really want to make your bike look slightly better by giving safety the finger?

·
Registered
13,893 Posts

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Yeah D.....I think he was looking for aftermarket mirror options, as opposed to no mirror's at all. :five:

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Yeah.....I don't know how much or how well you can see with those mirror's. Never actually seen them in person.

·
Registered
376 Posts
i took mine off...
...and about a week later put them back on. it doesn't look that much better and the safety trade off is not worth it. i now have a bar end mirror on order.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.