Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my motorcycle :( Didn't think this day would ever come. Got a lot of used and some new stuff that I've accumulated over the years. PM me if interested. Feel free put up an offer, worst thing I'll say is no.

(Mods, I posted two other threads that would be considered duplicates so you can delete those)

Firstgear Kenya Textile Motorcycle Jacket Large - $100 (like new)

Alpinestars S-MX Plus GORE-TEX Boots Black EU 44 (US 10-10.5) - $100 (Fair condition, one of the inner boot adjusters is missing (plastic part))

RS Taichi Stealth CE Knee Guards - TRV038 - $25 (Like New, worn 3 times)

Kriega US-20 Drypack WITH Tank Adapter - $140 for both (New, never been used)

***SOLD***RS Taichi Intention Mesh Jacket - RSJ257 JP Large/EU Medium WITH KNOX Advance X Part 66 Back Protector - $100 (Fair condition)

Bell Qualifier Hi-Vis Rally Helmet size Medium - $70 FREE SHIPPING (Good condition, worn about 10 times, has some scratches on the visor and some scrapes on the right side, not entirely sure how the scrapes got there PM for pics of the cosmetic issues)

2007-2009 Honda CBR600RR & CBR600RRA Motorcycle Service Manual - $40 (good condition)

RS Taichi Seperate Honeycomb Chest Protector - TRV037 - $45 (Excellent condition, used once)

RS Taichi Large Seat Bag (20-30 L) - RSB304 - $75 (Good condition)

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Boooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Grats on the sale. I'm eyeing that tail bag....
Thanks. Tail bag was a necessity when I was commuting to work.= and school. Gotta fiddle a little bit to fit the straps under the pass seat (if you have an FE kit) but it fits secure and is super convenient.

I'm interested in the cox radiator guard pm me best price shipped to 93274.
PM sent

1 - 13 of 13 Posts