Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Wow, the days of no traction control were so cool. Dang that TC. My opinion is racing is a bit boring now and has made the elite GP class too accessible.

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Btw, thanks Nem.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Good vids man. Thanks. Can always count on ya for a quick fix!!!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
posting one of those vids on my Myspace. That is the coolest sh!t ive seen yet. Can always count on nem for a sweet vid. It even plays on the work computers

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Unique RR said:
Doesnt Work .....
you do know you have to take out the xx's right?
you right click on the link to get the Properties, then copy that into your windows media viewer under "file->Open URL".

thanks nem-nice vids.

Wow, the days of no traction control were so cool. Dang that TC. My opinion is racing is a bit boring now and has made the elite GP class too accessible.
I agree. I just watched the Sepang motogp and 250gp. the 250 was way more interesting...

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,876 Posts
hey guys especiallly Nem & Moeman can you post some of the more technical aspect of the videos from moxxtoxxgp.com? i have finally installed a souncard on my PC & i can hear sound again, we'd like to watch how HRC modified the RC211V for Robotface to gride properly.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I copied the URL, opened Windows Media Player. File-->Open URL. Pasted the URL, and it said, "The source filter for this file could not be loaded."

Help?

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
pantablo said:
you do know you have to take out the xx's right?
you right click on the link to get the Properties, then copy that into your windows media viewer under "file->Open URL".
you have to do as above and remove the xx's.

·
Registered
312 Posts
ok so I figured it out. It wouldnt work on my laptop for some reason, but it works on the desktop. Awesome videos, I like the last one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.