Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
well guys i tried to get in, but my first track day wasnt until this past weekend. and it was still cold and rainy

just to clairify, this was the first time on a bike in over 8 months and first time on a track in two years.

i wont let that happen again. riding a motorcycle isnt like riding a bike, you dont just fall right back into the same level you were at the last time you rode.

The biggest things i saw i have to get under control right away is my multiple inputs in a corner. this goes from body position into throttle control. i noticed that the camera over exagerates this since the camera sits on top of the suspension, but it shows how much changing the inputs on your bike mid turn will upset the suspension

then of course i will also be working on body position line choice and many others.

(sorry cant figure how to embed it, if some one knows how please do it so i can copy the code)

http://www.motydesign.com/images/art 6.14.09.wmv

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
very nice BB, thanks for sharing.

It may be easier in the forum if you upload to youtube and host your video from there

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
Html is not being used for security issues therefore we can only embed you tube video
links

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tried that but you tube wont let me have 12 min :(

here are some pics too

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
Wow man awesome pictures awesome backgrounds in these photos
You got a gear store on wheels look at all the leather suits you got
sweetness man

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well Moe you have to be ready for any event :) and the wife had all here gear incase something happened where i couldnt ride, she would have taken my place

here is the track that we were on

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
Very smart man great preparation = greater outcome
wicked track outline

·
Registered
836 Posts
nicely done sir

·
Registered
493 Posts
i want your trailer...i'm diggin on the last pic you posted...

·
Registered
606 Posts
There are very few moments where I get to say I enjoy living in UT, but when I get to say thinks like:
"and this is our small track", "it's our kart track", "it's not even our main track"

it makes me smile...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts