Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these two guys need a big hug!!! they need to stop beating up on the competition like that...:laughing1 great racing all year but we definitely need to get some fresh championship seeking riders out there. congrat hayden fam!!! i look foward to seeing what neil is going to do on the new 1krr. good luck to jake, i only wish he could have stayed to try out the new honda:icon_salu. yates has gotten much stronger this year :01_thumbu too, GO JORDAN ZUKI! jamie and the new zx10r :blob7:is going to be a sight. 08 is going to be much better year imo.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Yep, most of this AMA season has been boring (except supersport) Today was pretty good though. That supersport race was awesome. Hope Chris Peris runs a full season next year, at least we get to see him more than when he is in WSS.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
for sure a great race sunday. tough weekend luck honda and josh hayes. that was one huge off he had in practice. and followed up by that crash in the race. glad he is going to be ok though. i think 08 is going to be a good season and i am looking forward for it.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I hope AMA Superbike is a little more like WSB next year.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
What's gonna happen to Zemeke? He was 3rd in points I believe,but nobody has signed him for next year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts