Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Loaded up and headed out on Sunday Morning.

Paddock

a little light rain that morning, thought my street tires would of done better buuuuuut no,

that was only damage, added 3 zip ties and checked oil level.
Our group bikes

Monday had less of our group that could make it but was still good.

Due to wreck in rain and getting in a warning by an instructor I wanted till Monday after lunch to move to street. and that's when I started gopro'ing.
This is 2nd session after lunch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jvHN8fPnO4&feature=youtu.be

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also I loved the placement of the gopro, I felt no wind drag at all. Forgot I had it on until I saw it in the corners with the shadow.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
most definitely.

Also cut off vid at 10 min cuz after near wreck(8:30) slowed way down and was no fun to watch.

I got to learn to lean off bike. Decided to blame the bike jumping around coming out of T6 because bumps and not getting off of bike. waiting for guy I followed to get his video up so I see my body position.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
right after that morning rain, we were waiting in line, it quit, it was dry on east side of track, still wet on west side.
made 4 laps before I went sliding coming out of T4 headed to the corner works spot.

I knew it was wet, was going slow enough I thought.
on 2nd lap around saw a guy went off in T8, 3rd lap around saw another guy(ended up being that instructor with his new bike) in same T8.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Found used on ebay, Yay!!

$160 instead of $280

Freaking A

1 - 9 of 9 Posts