Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
You didn't take into account the left over quart from last oil change :crackup:

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
I guess that would work if you alternate buying a gallon and quarts. Buy gallon. Do oil change. Next oil change buy 2 quarts. But that still leaves you with 2.9 quarts.

Or you could buy a gallon. Do 1 oil change with it and from there on buy 3 quarts and use the .9 gallon you had left to put the .1 to make 3.1. And once you use up all that .9 gallon buy another gallon jug. I think I just confused myself with oil change math. :crackup::crackup:

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
mobil1 for 2 years, 18+k miles - no issues.

trying Amsoil now....seems about the same but not as smooth on shifts after a couple of k miles.

both expensive.....my next will be rotella T6.

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
Its simple if you don't like what people ask don't give an opinion. If your tired of reading yet another oil question try another forum
EXCUSE ME?! Who the fawk are you to tell ME to try another forum! If you don't like the response switch over to that cbrforum.

Edit: it's not that I don't like what ppl ask it's the amount of time the exact same question is asked. If its a new question that has not been asked a million times before bring it. Other than that try cbrforum.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
I was wondering if any one esle uses mobile for their oil I use it last year no issue nothing ran smooth I haven't sseen anyone offer to use this full ssyn oil so I'm wondering if I should switch to repsol or cont with mobil 1
if you used it last year with no issues and it ran smooth,
then why the fvck would you ask if you should switch? :retard:

you want the best? use motul 300v. better yet, amsoil. :crackup:
but if you want super fast laptimes like stoner and pedrobot, go with repsol.

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
if you used it last year with no issues and it ran smooth,
then why the fvck would you ask if you should switch? :retard:

you want the best? use motul 300v. better yet, amsoil. :crackup:
but if you want super fast laptimes like stoner and pedrobot, go with repsol.
A homie, you believe this fawking guy!? WtF!?

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
yea, not a smart question at all.
rich, just ignore it mang. peeps are gonna do, what peeps are gonna do. :crackup:
True, true.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
If I was on here 24/7 like some of yous I would find a picture also to post but it was just a question I didn't know there was so many dicks on here with nothing else to do but to try to win a thread battle.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Pack your case full of Crisco. You might hear something on first startup but once it reaches full temp, it runs and shifts like butter.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle App

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
If I was on here 24/7 like some of yous I would find a picture also to post but it was just a question I didn't know there was so many dicks on here with nothing else to do but to try to win a thread battle.
All I'm trying to say is do a lil research. Read before posting.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm using Mobil 1 Racing 4T at the moment. It was in the bike when I got it and haven't done an oil change yet. Thinking about going with AMSOIL, though, when I change it soon. Either oil is good, though.

BTW, there will always be lame fools on forums. That's why I don't stay on them too much other than to try to get what little information there is on them. Hehe.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I'm using Mobil 1 Racing 4T at the moment. It was in the bike when I got it and haven't done an oil change yet. Thinking about going with AMSOIL, though, when I change it soon. Either oil is good, though.

BTW, there will always be lame fools on forums. That's why I don't stay on them too much other than to try to get what little information there is on them. Hehe.
Thanks n that's what I do to find info and that's it I just wanted to seek advice from fellow RR riders cause I know theirs ppl with way more experience on here that prob have gone thru every oil out there but its like I'm riding a gsxr n talking **** about hondas

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts

Thank you for reading before posting.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts