Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my friends love my bike and all tell me they would buy it if I ever sell it. I have an 03 with 22k on it that is still in great shape but I love the look of the 07, along with all the upgrades Honda made to it. I'm trying to decide whether to spend the money and mod the 03, or hold out and upgrade to the 07. If I upgraded, it would probably be stock for awhile except for minor mods. I could get about 4k for mine, and pick up an 07 for around 6k. What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'd do it if I were you. When I crashed on my 03 I was really debating on just selling the bike, and using the money to put a downpayment on an 07 or 08. I really like the front on the 07+. In the end I decided to just rebuild my 03 though.

·
Registered
152 Posts
If you have the money, buy an 07+. The better brakes, suspension, and upgrade in power will make you smile from ear to ear as soon as you get on it. Not to mention the great looks. ;)

·
Registered
991 Posts
dang, if you can get 4k for an '03 with 22k miles definitely sell it! Go get yourself an '07, you wont regret it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Go for a newer bike surely it will give you a smile after purchasing it. modding a bike may sacrifice its durability and usability but yes it really fast.

·
Registered
6,774 Posts
it depends on the mods were done, if done properly there is no sacrifice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts