Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had an 03 600rr i got on a trade for a car i did some flipping for.
i did a few things to it.. jardine exhaust, pearl white paint,flush mounts, fender ellim, michelin's, etc.. sold it after i put around 20k on it in 2 years including a trip to phoenix and vegas( i live in chicago)

When a friend posted that he wanted to sell his graffiti i showed interest and i couldnt pass it up when i heard the price..(5k) 2008, 3500 miles on it. a couple mods.

when i bought it.. it had..
Powercommander
LED kit(removed and fs if anyone wants it)
Alarm( also removed now and for sale if anyone wants it.. its a scorpio top of the line)
Leo vince headers/exhaust
LED front flush mounts

heres how it sat when i got it.

i just installed a TST integrated tailight and fender eliminator today and i am waiting on my TST Matte CF "beta" undertail to show up so i can throw that on. i will get pics soon.

see you around

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a pic of the IT... dont mind the sandy dirt.. i got caught in the rain on the way home installed the tailight before i washed it

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice man! Some major trips on the '03, props! Ballsy!
thanks dude.. the one to phoenix i made it to colorado in 18 hours..... not as bad as everyone thinks itd be.. but if i ever go that far again.. im going to stretch it out a bit more haha.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a pic from the trip... i know i know.. jeans.. i still need to get some pants/suit.. but i never leave home without my leathers/gloves/boots

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Meh I wear jeans too, bought RSTaichi SealthCE kneeguards for under such and they're great.

All on the stock seat, I wouldn't be able to walk for a couple days after that many hours.

·
Registered
239 Posts
good lookin grafitti!

·
BOTM Winner 09/12 Repsol DaRizzo And Don't U Forg
17,681 Posts
mike, you will need a new harness to make it plug into your bike. its not expensive, i got the same problem with mine.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Nice pick up bro!

Now dont be like me and fu** they perdy lil girl messing with clutch ups haha

·
Registered
239 Posts
Now dont be like me and fu** they perdy lil girl messing with clutch ups haha
haha i hear ya on that. im scared to do clutch up wheelies on mine too! idk if i want to mess up my beauty

1 - 19 of 19 Posts