Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't get on the site all yesterday. And I asked friends on MSN messenger if they could and they all could. I recently wrote something that is not the sort of thing you'd normaly write in a public forum and I thought I was banned for sure.....man, that was a shitty feeling I love this site. Going to become a "contributer" in the near future as well....I lent my credit card to a friend who went to Japan just waiting for him to get back.

If you're going to ban someone send them an email first...or as well. That way you can hear their side of it. Sometimes things in print don't translate well.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
The site was down part of the day. As far as I know u weren't banned. Usually when that happens all the mods and admins know. It's the admins final call and beleave banning someone isn't something that has happened often. Only a handful of people have been banned. Might have been your isp. I've had it where I can't get to to site through one of my isp but I can on the other. The server move could have helped with that until evertyhing caught up with it.

p.s.

Watch the pics u post up. This is a work friendly site. U know what I'm talking about.

·
Banned
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mabbottusmc said:
p.s.

Watch the pics u post up. This is a work friendly site. U know what I'm talking about.
Well, thanks....and I'll try and tone it down...but you wouldn't love me as much if I did. Those pics had a NSFW warning...and there was no nudity except for maybe one or two bare butts.... there is this pic in another thread which also has a bare butt but it doesn't seem to bother anyone.

One more question....since the server "went down" I'm not receiving email notification of responses anymore.....anyway to fix that?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts