Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok nothing major...BUT!...i want a red see thru windscreen...and i was looking at the Luimoto CF tribal seats...also a dual exhaust(of any kind)...if ANYONE has any of those products on a Red 07-08 PLEASE POST SOME PICS!!! even if its not a Red one!! i want to see how they look on it before i buy...and since 90% of you on here have sick freakin bikes i wanna see the real deal...not some retard that thinks a millions stickers looks cool...if u get my drift haha...Thanks!!!....ride HARD...ride SAFE!...WEAR YOUR GEAR!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Million Stickers?

Whats the deal with a million stickers, decal kits are decal kits dude. Its all about originality. I have a decal kit for my 07 cbr, and it looks sick. And most people that own CBR agree with me nothing against you but you cant be dissing on different aspects to the motorcycle world, because everyone should be original, for instance I have yet to see anyone with my decal kit, underglow, exhaust, and everything else so tell me my bikes ricer, and Ill show you something else...:bitch_ple

·
Registered
48 Posts
I agree, if everybody looked at everbody else's bikes we wouldn't have anything different. I hope you can ride before you worry about mods to look cool.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Whats the deal with a million stickers, decal kits are decal kits dude. Its all about originality. I have a decal kit for my 07 cbr, and it looks sick. And most people that own CBR agree with me nothing against you but you cant be dissing on different aspects to the motorcycle world, because everyone should be original, for instance I have yet to see anyone with my decal kit, underglow, exhaust, and everything else so tell me my bikes ricer, and Ill show you something else...:bitch_ple
that list pretty much qualifies you for major ricer status .

sticker kits,or tons of stickers are lame IMO.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Im not.

Im not trying to start an argument on a forum but dude, if your going to call me a ricer, then your going to call every other guy on this forum a ricer as well due to the fact that a lot of people on here, have such additions onto there bike. As stated earlier PLEASE READ CAREFULLY! Originality is key, due to the fact do we want a German race of Honda CBR's thats why difference is good. If you'd like to see a million 600's zooming around with all the exact same **** on them your going to get annoyed. :tard:

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Im not trying to start an argument on a forum but dude, if your going to call me a ricer, then your going to call every other guy on this forum a ricer as well due to the fact that a lot of people on here, have such additions onto there bike. As stated earlier PLEASE READ CAREFULLY! Originality is key, due to the fact do we want a German race of Honda CBR's thats why difference is good. If you'd like to see a million 600's zooming around with all the exact same **** on them your going to get annoyed. :tard:

neon ? fail :director:
sticker kits?:puke: ,fail again at originality ,if you can buy it and it comes in a mass produced package your just as original as the other 5,000 people who bought the same kit with the same bike.

yes there is a lot of guys on here with ricer bikes ,but you set yourself up to get called out when you said "mine isnt a ricer bike" .....ummm it sure is.

seriously tho ....neon ,havent we put that **** on the shelves along with furry bikes and mullets?

·
Registered
117 Posts
I guess..

I guess Im going to end by saying everyone has got their own flavor. Some people like the look others don't. Its cool I appreciate everyones bike because as stated in a post earlier we all share one thing in common, we are ALL MOTORCYCLE OWNERS. I just per say to like the way my bike looks, besides Im a firefighter, so I take all the precautions I can (my decal kit is reflective, ps props to tape world I believe for the kit check it out Velocity Kit.) Also with that and the rim stripes, and lights and everything I find it hard to be missed at nighttime, and I actually talked to a police officer about it, and he said he wouldn't ever hassle me about it because Im trying to be more visually seen at nighttime, but Ill end it with were obviously all different in this world, if not it would be one boring ass world, thats why everyones bikes are different because we are all ORIGINAL. :wave:

·
Registered
729 Posts
hi
not 2 bikes are alike,unless there stock from the shop hehe

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
bcc, we all cant have the BOTY:sad11:
absolutely nothing to do with it ,or my comments .

but at least people shouldn't rice thier bikes up and make it a poopsickle.

come on pirelli stickers on a bike with pilot powers is at minimum retarded

1 - 20 of 26 Posts