Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

721 - 740 of 768 Posts

·
OG
3,350 Posts
Caaaaaaan't wait to see her, Moe!!!

Congrats on the first ride!! She's a beast, for sure. :)

I have the Lightech's on mine. I have a hookup in Italy that gives me about 33% off from the US pricing, if you're interested. They look great with the carbon heel guards!

It's an old pic. I'll get some better pics when I start my build thread.

The backfiring is normal. You'll get used to it, lol. It took me a few weeks, but now I love it!!

Looking forward to your build thread, my friend!! :cheers:

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #723 (Edited)
Caaaaaaan't wait to see her, Moe!!!

Congrats on the first ride!! She's a beast, for sure. :)

I have the Lightech's on mine. I have a hookup in Italy that gives me about 33% off from the US pricing, if you're interested. They look great with the carbon heel guards!

It's an old pic. I'll get some better pics when I start my build thread.

The backfiring is normal. You'll get used to it, lol. It took me a few weeks, but now I love it!!

Looking forward to your build thread, my friend!! :cheers:
Mike
She is a beauty indeed bro lightech is qualily products for sure i will get a hold of you when i am ready to get some rear sets . I cant wait till the mod build up begins regardless of being mine , yours or Venom . Question about rear tire stick with the 200 or opt for the 190 let me kbow your thoughts much appreciate all the info bro :love3:

·
OG
3,350 Posts
Beautiful ride, venomenon!!

Did you replace the carbon fairings with the stock ones? It looks really good that way!

Moe,

Awesome, brotha. :cheers:

Yes, definitely stick with the 200. The algorithms for the R1M's IMU is set for the 200. I haven't heard any horror stories about switching to a 190, but with how electronically savvy these bikes are, personally, I wouldn't chance it.

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #725

Did you replace the carbon fairings with the stock ones? It looks really good that way!

Moe,

Yes, definitely stick with the 200. The algorithms for the R1M's IMU is set for the 200. I haven't heard any horror stories about switching to a 190, but with how electronically savvy these bikes are, personally, I wouldn't chance it.
I already commited to a Q3 set from RD 120 F & 190 R the 200 R were sold out i have read about the 190 and no one complained or mentioned any issues to worry about . I got a question is that an Akrapovic slip on or another brand looks Akra to me

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Congrats on the new ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,477 Posts

Moe,

Thanks Kenneth.... but yes I swap the sides and upper to oem silver-blue, I also have the blue tail fairings which I had it on but swapped it back to M-silver cuz it just looks a lot better that way. As of now, I'm still debating whether to peel the blue sticker off the side fairing or not but I leave it as it is for now.

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #728
Thanks Kenneth.... but yes I swap the sides and upper to oem silver-blue, I also have the blue tail fairings which I had it on but swapped it back to M-silver cuz it just looks a lot better that way. As of now, I'm still debating whether to peel the blue sticker off the side fairing or not but I leave it as it is for now.
Venom i like it as well i love it when browsers think they know what bike model it is until you say no it aint & their face Just gives you the shaggy look

·
OG
3,350 Posts
^
Lmao!! So true!! :crackup:

Venom, I absolutely love the look. It's solid!!

Moe, no biggie. Whenever you buy the next set, I'd just stick with the 00. But it's really no worries. Sometimes you can find some great deals on the 200 because they don't sell as many of them and want to get rid of their nos.

Yes sir! Akrapovic ftw. I just peeled off the stupid sticker. Stickers are the devil. I think it started when I ran through the grass when I was five years old and all those damn stickers stuck to my socks. I tried taking them off my socks, but the stupid thorns from the stickers went right into my fingers and I started bleeding. I said "f-this" (not in front of my mom, obviously) and threw my sticker covered socks in the laundry bin and forgot about it. That is, until a week later I put on some fresh underwear, yanked them up, and realized I had a scrotal surprise.

Never again. Never again. F alllllllll stickers.....

Anyway, just picked up this today:

I'll start a build thread with this and the R1 soon. Still waiting on one more to arrive..... :cheers:

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #730
Oh boy she is gorgeous congrats man

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #731 (Edited)
Folks let me proudly present you the Rossi Rocket

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,274 Posts
that looks nice Moe - GRATZ!!!

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #734 (Edited)
Rossi Rocket was a gas Hoover was sold & replaced with MR 8 i hope you all like that Italian Beast

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #736 (Edited)
nice honda daytona cbr675RR
Its a mix of looks sure except its an 800 slightly different motor internals & an extra few ponnies over the 675 & no its does not feel like riding a 600RR or a 675 R at all feels lighter smaller shorter & more torque

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Nice purchase Moe! I'd love to have one of these but I already have a finicky Italian steed in the garage. That MV sure is pretty!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #740
It's a beauty of a bike, bet it rides like a dream!
Very ture can't get on it hard yet still inder 400 miles 0:)

721 - 740 of 768 Posts